Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
calaislily

Re-skinning Wardrobe - Need Contractor

Bought a resale unit and it has built-in wardrobes which are still in good condition. Do not want to tear them down so thought of finding a contractor who can just change the doors/re-skin it to a colour that we like. Anyone has a good contact for this job? Thank you

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bought a resale unit and it has built-in wardrobes which are still in good condition. Do not want to tear them down so thought of finding a contractor who can just change the doors/re-skin it to a colour that we like. Anyone has a good contact for this job? Thank you

I think most contractor/ID will tell u that this is very not cost effective as it will be slightly cheaper than redo a new cabinet only.

I think most contractor/ID will tell u that this is very not cost effective as it will be slightly cheaper than redo a new cabinet only.

Actually my ID told me its more cost-effective to re-skin ware-robe if its in good condition. Remember, if you remove it, you had to add in removal charges. If your ware-robe is OK, then I suggest you go for re-skin. Its faster, and just as good. Remember, you may not live there for very very long, so why waste the $$ to redo so many things ?

FYI, I re-skin my kitchen cabinet, ware-robe and its still look as good as its was 5 yrs ago. I am glad I did not waste $$ to redo it....

Actually my ID told me its more cost-effective to re-skin ware-robe if its in good condition. Remember, if you remove it, you had to add in removal charges. If your ware-robe is OK, then I suggest you go for re-skin. Its faster, and just as good. Remember, you may not live there for very very long, so why waste the $$ to redo so many things ?

FYI, I re-skin my kitchen cabinet, ware-robe and its still look as good as its was 5 yrs ago. I am glad I did not waste $$ to redo it....

Hi focus06 ... How much u are charged for re-skinning? Is it expensive?

I am interested to re-skin my waredrobes as well! Can you send me the contact details of the person u done with? Else u can sms to me too at 84681368 ...

Thank you so so much!!

Hi focus06 ... How much u are charged for re-skinning? Is it expensive?

I am interested to re-skin my waredrobes as well! Can you send me the contact details of the person u done with? Else u can sms to me too at 84681368 ...

Thank you so so much!!

I posted similar question about reskinning existing wardrobe but nobody PM me the contacts. Pls send me the contacts also. Thanks.

I posted similar question about reskinning existing wardrobe but nobody PM me the contacts. Pls send me the contacts also. Thanks.

Kindly PM me the contact also...Thanks alot

Either you re-skin the laminate or change new door, have done that and due to door problem got to change door, the side of the ware-robe just "de-skin" and stick new one.

Kindly PM me the contact also...Thanks alot