Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Colin2011

Renov Existing 5 Room... Any Good Renov Id To Recommend :p

Hi All,

I'm glad I have found this forum :thumbs up:

I'm new in here. My wife and I have just decided to give a "new look" to our 6 year old 5 Room HDB Flat @ Punggol.

But the thought of moving out all the stuffs for the renov period and selecting a good & reliable Id is killing me :jawdrop:

Anyone have done that before and care to give me some tips to "tune" my mental thought :P

Lastly any ID / Contractor that you would recommend ?

Kindly advise

Thank you all !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

me too! looking for good IDs for my 5rm resale in bt.panjang.

Price is of course my first concern. :good:

2nd would be the ID. Need someone we can be comfortable with. My bad experience with Chew Interior left me realising that big companies not necessarily good. :bangwall:

i've met IDs from 2 companies (DuoBlast Studio & Distinct) and so far i'm pretty happy with them. But I think i'll continue sourcing for more quotations..

Anyone good to recommend?? :D

hi sff, did you do the whole house? how much was it? can PM me your ID contacts?

chelle, can PM me the contacts for DuoBlast Studio and Distinct? how are their pricing?

thanks!

2nd would be the ID. Need someone we can be comfortable with. My bad experience with Chew Interior left me realising that big companies not necessarily good. :bangwall:

i've met IDs from 2 companies (DuoBlast Studio & Distinct) and so far i'm pretty happy with them. But I think i'll continue sourcing for more quotations..

Hi chelle, PM me for my ID contact, he did a great job for my home renovation too. Their price also lower then those big company but offering same quality materials.

Let me know if you still need a ID contractor.

Edited by poonwl81

Hi All,

I'm new in here. My wife and I have just decided to give a "new look" to our 6 year old 5 Room HDB Flat @ Punggol.

But the thought of moving out all the stuffs for the renov period and selecting a good & reliable Id is killing me :jawdrop:

Anyone have done that before and care to give me some tips to "tune" my mental thought :P

Kindly advise

Thank you all !!

What will be est cost of redo living room (hack & replace tiles), 2 toilets (overlay new tiles), kitchen (hack & replace tiles, cabinet) & 2 bedroom (wardrobes)

anyone have done something similar ;)

Thanks!

What will be est cost of redo living room (hack & replace tiles), 2 toilets (overlay new tiles), kitchen (hack & replace tiles, cabinet) & 2 bedroom (wardrobes)

anyone have done something similar ;)

Thanks!

living 1000 ba toilets and 2 toilet 17000 ba included cabinet wardrobe 6 ft casement 1440 ba my house the same items

Hi chelle, PM me for my ID contact, he did a great job for my home renovation too. Their price also lower then those big company but offering same quality materials.

Do you mind PM me your ID contact? Thanks :D

Sorry to crash this thread... as I don't know if I can start a new one if there is a similar topic...

Help! We are going to get our keys next month, and need to start reno!

1. Reno 2 bathrooms - master bedroom and common toilet. I don't know the jargon but basically we want to hack and redo everything.

2. Paint whole house (5 room flat)

3. Polish parquet floor

4. Disinfect (not sure if this is what it's call??) entire house

Anyone has any contractor contacts? please pm me... thanks so much! :)

Hi All,

Kindly advise

Thank you all !!

Hi, you can contact Mr. Toh from Inspiration ID. They did my 4-room reno, and the worksmanship especially for the carpentry is very good.

See my experience here.

hey all,

thanks for all the offers! my husband and i have already decided on our ID. Too tired and lazy to talk to more IDs. Think that's only going to confuse us even more. :(

Out of all the cheaper ones we had on hand, we've decided on the ID whom we felt happiest and most comfortable with.

He's seems to know his stuff and quite design-conscious.

If anyone wants to try talking to him, let me know!