Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fullerms

Feedback On Lightings.com.sg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello everyone,

What is the general feedback on their prices and quality of light fittings?

prices are among the lowest. no further discounts on bulk purchases. what you see on their website is what you'll get.

like any other stuff, higher quality items commands a higher pricetag. great customer service though, flexible 7-day exchange policy... i went back and change lightings due to my indecisiveness and they allowed me to change w/o any questions asked. would patronize them again as a returning customer. :D

prices are among the lowest. no further discounts on bulk purchases. what you see on their website is what you'll get.

like any other stuff, higher quality items commands a higher pricetag. great customer service though, flexible 7-day exchange policy... i went back and change lightings due to my indecisiveness and they allowed me to change w/o any questions asked. would patronize them again as a returning customer. :D

I have looked around a number of shops and they offer the best price for downlights! (Unbeatable) On top of that the shop folks are very knowledgeable! So good place to shop for ur lights!

Hello everyone,

What is the general feedback on their prices and quality of light fittings?

Bought all our lights from them.

Very happy with the designs.

However, one of the bulb was spoilt when it was delivered.

We didn't realize that it was bulb's problem, had thought that something was loose.

Thus we didn't inform them 'bt it; according to their electrician, it could be exchanged for a new one.

Also, for our dining room light, also the most expensive one ($200+),

the transformer was spoilt after only 3 weeks of using.

For that, their electrician came & fixed it for us FOC.

i'm quite happy with them. bought all my lights from them. so far only one downlight had some alignment problem and they exchanged it without question.

pricing are super transparent and among the lowest, 7 days 1 to 1 exchange policy (can be extended but depends on situation), knowledgeable staff. Got all my lights from them. Cant get any better than this :thumbs up:

Great service. After first purchase, made changes to lights wanted. No questions asked, no problem at all. After second purchase, change dining light twice, also no problem. Delivery super prompt, on the dot. When unpacking, realised 1 glass frame broke for the room light. Called them, they readily delivered and replaced the broken part.

Yes, I agreed their downlights are cheapest compare to others and you don't have to bargain (anyway their price is fixed) so save time in your shopping :)

Delivery on time and good customer service :)

As many people mentioned above.

Lowest price for the lights i was looking for.

Bought 7 lights in total.

Later went and ordered 2 fans (forgot the brand) with remote control.

But the next day the person called me to tell that the remote control is not available.

So i requested them to cancel the order. for which they obliged and sent me the the cheque for the money that i paid them.

No questions asked and no deductions were made as they do not have the stock of the product. Even the person apologized for the inconvenience caused to me.

I strongly recommend this place :thumbs up:

Edited by ashomech

All my lightings are bought from them, very satisfied with them so far, they even agree when I asked them to deliver for a few crystals & bulb exchange

got most of my lights from them too. apart from being quite highly regarded in RT, what i like bout them is the fact that no need to worry bout haggling on price as its oredi among the most competitive n they're transparent, no hidden cost or tricks (as far as i know la)

Well said,

i wanted to engage them for my 3rm re-wiring..... called the company and the lady who picked up the call is polite and told me that she will email me the quotation.....

very likely to engage them for the job....

like most ppl here recommended, their price is transparent & there's no hidden costs. Not many sites

will be willing to put up their price for u to see upfront. but service is good & installation is professional. u still can go around

to compare the prices but do note service quality is important, some shops are totally beng in customer service & pressure sell you.

so do compare & compare, good luck! :sport-smiley-003: