Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tecklok

Our New Home In Mcnair

We are getting our keys to our new place end of oct and we are both so excited about it :D

After months of searching and talking to ID firms and contractors.

It is now down to 2 of them , who will it be?

List of IDs and contractors we went and our feedback

~ Chew Interior - ah beng and yaya ID, mentioned that we will still go back to him after we have seen the rest. Failed to even give us a quotation.

~ Orange C - the ID didn't have time to entertain us. She told us she only have half an hour before she will be going off after meeting us. Appointments to set up future meetings with her didn't happen and she didn't seem interested.

~ Sky Design - sounds like a contractor and quoted exorbitant quotation with no design

~ Summit Design - likeable person and one of the most competitve quotes. 5 years warranty. Was going to sign with him but he did not give any creative ideas and was not happy when we feedback to him. Gave up and went on to search for other ID firms after that.

~ Rezt and Relax - read reviews that they are very good and creative, however she was so lacking and gave us the worst layout we have seen

~ Baroque - didn't meet up but converse via email, seen the design and quotation, not impressed

~ Ho Kee Design - put off by the salesperson's presentation, kept on talking and talking without listening to what we want

~ Darwin Interior - went down to see ID but did not come back with any quotation

~ Unimax Creative - went to their booth in Asia Expo, ID is quite ok guy, design ok, quotes are rather high

~ Cissern - went down to booth in Asia Expo, failed to give us quote as promised, mentioned that reno for 4rm resale will cost $100k

~ Image C - went down to Asia Expo, was impressed with show room, self-taught and quite creative person, able to give many different quotes according to our budget but not our needs.

~ Jxxxxx from Sincerety - likeable and sincere contractor with quotes that is comparable to ID firm. He spent 3hrs with us during our first meeting

~ Jeffrey the contractor - recommended by my friend, one of the cheapest quotes

~ D'xclusive - quite a disappointment and waste of time to see him, bad mouth other ID firm's designs, took 3 weeks to come back with designs

~ Vogue Design - more like contractor with no creative ideas

~ Titan Creative - sincere and creative person. Quotes one of the highest, maybe because they gave all quality materials

~ Ideal House - quite a ok person. Waiting to see the quotes

We do have to qualify that most times, our feedback is on the person we met with or spoke to. How we feel about a particular ID is personal and does not equate to how the company functions.

Stay tuned for the final selection :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
We are getting our keys to our new place end of oct and we are both so excited about it :D

After months of searching and talking to ID firms and contractors.

It is now down to 2 of them , who will it be?

List of IDs and contractors we went and our feedback

~ Chew Interior - ah beng and yaya ID, mentioned that we will still go back to him after we have seen the rest. Failed to even give us a quotation.

~ Orange C - the ID didn't have time to entertain us. She told us she only have half an hour before she will be going off after meeting us. Appointments to set up future meetings with her didn't happen and she didn't seem interested.

~ Sky Design - sounds like a contractor and quoted exorbitant quotation with no design

~ Summit Design - likeable person and one of the most competitve quotes. 5 years warranty. Was going to sign with him but he did not give any creative ideas and was not happy when we feedback to him. Gave up and went on to search for other ID firms after that.

~ Rezt and Relax - read reviews that they are very good and creative, however she was so lacking and gave us the worst layout we have seen

~ Baroque - didn't meet up but converse via email, seen the design and quotation, not impressed

~ Ho Kee Design - put off by the salesperson's presentation, kept on talking and talking without listening to what we want

~ Darwin Interior - went down to see ID but did not come back with any quotation

~ Unimax Creative - went to their booth in Asia Expo, ID is quite ok guy, design ok, quotes are rather high

~ Cissern - went down to booth in Asia Expo, failed to give us quote as promised, mentioned that reno for 4rm resale will cost $100k

~ Image C - went down to Asia Expo, was impressed with show room, self-taught and quite creative person, able to give many different quotes according to our budget but not our needs.

~ Jxxxxx from Sincerety - likeable and sincere contractor with quotes that is comparable to ID firm. He spent 3hrs with us during our first meeting

~ Jeffrey the contractor - recommended by my friend, one of the cheapest quotes

~ D'xclusive - quite a disappointment and waste of time to see him, bad mouth other ID firm's designs, took 3 weeks to come back with designs

~ Vogue Design - more like contractor with no creative ideas

~ Titan Creative - sincere and creative person. Quotes one of the highest, maybe because they gave all quality materials

~ Ideal House - quite a ok person. Waiting to see the quotes

We do have to qualify that most times, our feedback is on the person we met with or spoke to. How we feel about a particular ID is personal and does not equate to how the company functions.

Stay tuned for the final selection :D

congrats to u getting ur keys soon!! :)

Congrats!~

You and me will get the keys around the same time. I am also searching for contractor now.

:thumbs up: Good luck!

Hi Hyacinth266

Good luck to your search :)

ur new place in McNair?

Hi Het

my blk is 120, was looking for units in 108B but it was out of our budget haha

so where u currently stayin?

Cool....jus bhd Towner Ville ya :P kaypo abit, how much did u paid for it i.e. valuation & cov ?

I'm currently staying put at Dakota Cresent, just opposite Old Airport Road hawker centre.

Hi,

Can you kindly provide me the full name for D'xclusive? C

an't seem to find anything related to singapore? It seem to link me to a UK site when i google...

So in the end, which ID did you take? Renovate how much?

Which will u recommend?

Thanks for sharing!

Jose