Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Miss_foo

Reasonable And Cheaper Curtain In Jb And Singapore

Hi, miss_foo here. I would like to recommend the curtain shop that I have my curtains and roller blind custom made by a shop in jb. He can travel around jb and Singapore for curtains services.

My house is an executive apartment, make day and night curtains for the whole house, 4 windows one 4 panel sliding door (full height organza curtains) and 2 panel roller blind for dining room total only about RM3400, which is about $1460 sing dollars. If I have my curtains make in Singapore, will cost about $3000 sing dollars!

They have a wide range of fabrics for us to choose, and the boss is very friendly and easy going.

His contact is hp : 016-7226450

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

Been delaying my curtains as I have been sourcing around and found that most cost at least 1k upwards for just curtains. No roller blinds.

I have just arranged an appointment with my curtain person. June 9138 1141 this coming Saturday at my place Bishan for a no obligation consultation.

Her prices should be lesser than what we have sourced for earlier, even people park's complex cannot be comparede to her prices, as my friend sis-in-law has already ordered from her.

Hope to get good price from her.

Cheers

Hi All,

Been delaying my curtains as I have been sourcing around and found that most cost at least 1k upwards for just curtains. No roller blinds.

I have just arranged an appointment with my curtain person. June 9138 1141 this coming Saturday at my place Bishan for a no obligation consultation.

Her prices should be lesser than what we have sourced for earlier, even people park's complex cannot be comparede to her prices, as my friend sis-in-law has already ordered from her.

Hope to get good price from her.

Cheers

do post abt ur exp with her and pricing..im sourcing ard too..tks

do post abt ur exp with her and pricing..im sourcing ard too..tks

i heard batam got cheap curtains too..

if nt ikea is cheapest

Hi there,

What I did for my new home tailoring was, I went to Joo-chiat to select the material that I wanted and brought the material to a friend of mine to do the curtain tailoring. All in all, I saved on the tailoring part since most of the shops earned from the tailoring cost ( as their tailors are located in JB).

If interested, PM me.