Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kitchen

Wardrobe Done By Amare La Casa

hi, all just came back singapore expo furniture fair,

surprising see both of company i want , closetdesign and amare la casa,

closetdesign display is nicer than amare la casa display,

and closetdesign price inclusive soft closing drawer system like more better.

but i ask closetdesign staff, they product is local made, they say yes.

but amare la casa is fully import for australia.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

O..m...g... What's happening here? Confuse newbie here... Looking for a modular system for my mb wardrobe.. And apparently, Amare's one of the options.. Scare me out a bit here.. Any other recommendation for the similar system from other company?

Many cheers in advance..

~byu~

i am still comparing amare la casa and closetdesign,

i went down to their showroom,

both selling different system,

and amare la casa claim their product fully import from australia, this is the plus point compare to closetdesign,

where is locally made.

:D :D :D

Hi Everton,

It depends on your own reno schedule really. For us, we were quite kiasu and planned everything to the last detail and also way in advance so that we can think through and make changes accordingly. If I remember correctly, we placed our orders abt 1and a half mths before the actual installation. We went on site for measurements, did 2-3 rounds of revisions to the configurations of the shelves vs hang bars etc on the drawing board with Karen.

Then when it comes to the actual installation, it took them about 2-3 days to complete the whole installation from the moment we say "GO". Then, the boss came back with his crew 2-3 times to add more shelves - after we unpacked our stuff and felt we needed more shelves, added reinforcement for shelves that held heavy stuff like books and CDs etc...

They gave us 3 large shelves FREE! outside the cabinets for my home office filing! http://www.renotalk.com/forum/style_images...icons/icon1.gif

Thanks mrs kay. Thing is, I'm staying in the apt right now and hoping to have it done before cny. I'm also concerned about how messy it'll be to remove my existing wardrobe and add a new one.

I was just wondering how long it takes for them to install the wardrobe from the time you place your order.

Hi Everton,

It depends on your own reno schedule really. For us, we were quite kiasu and planned everything to the last detail and also way in advance so that we can think through and make changes accordingly. If I remember correctly, we placed our orders abt 1and a half mths before the actual installation. We went on site for measurements, did 2-3 rounds of revisions to the configurations of the shelves vs hang bars etc on the drawing board with Karen.

Then when it comes to the actual installation, it took them about 2-3 days to complete the whole installation from the moment we say "GO". Then, the boss came back with his crew 2-3 times to add more shelves - after we unpacked our stuff and felt we needed more shelves, added reinforcement for shelves that held heavy stuff like books and CDs etc...

They gave us 3 large shelves FREE! outside the cabinets for my home office filing! http://www.renotalk.com/forum/style_images...icons/icon1.gif

They'll need some lead time from coming down to your house to do measurement and confirming the configuration you want for your shelves/drawers/hanging bars, then to manufacture the right size boards before bringing everything down to your house for installation.

For us, it took about 2 weeks from measurement to installation for a 5 feet wardrobe. We asked them to join our existing wardrobe to the new wardrobe to form a L-shape wardrobe. It was done to our expectations at no extra cost.

Overall experience with Amare La Casa was pretty good, they came on time for measurement and installation, wardrobe done according to agreement, and all is well.

We have no regrets, so i feel if you go to their showroom and like what you see, go ahead. Every company has their fair share of complaints and client expectations that were not met. But of cos they also has more happy clients, otherwise they would have closed shop :P

Thanks. just one more thing. If i'm already living in the apt is it lgoing to be very messy to remove the existing wardrobe and replace it with the new one.

I was just wondering how long it takes for them to install the wardrobe from the time you place your order.

They'll need some lead time from coming down to your house to do measurement and confirming the configuration you want for your shelves/drawers/hanging bars, then to manufacture the right size boards before bringing everything down to your house for installation.

For us, it took about 2 weeks from measurement to installation for a 5 feet wardrobe. We asked them to join our existing wardrobe to the new wardrobe to form a L-shape wardrobe. It was done to our expectations at no extra cost.

Overall experience with Amare La Casa was pretty good, they came on time for measurement and installation, wardrobe done according to agreement, and all is well.

We have no regrets, so i feel if you go to their showroom and like what you see, go ahead. Every company has their fair share of complaints and client expectations that were not met. But of cos they also has more happy clients, otherwise they would have closed shop :P

This must be a really special thread to have attracted so many newbies to post something to chip in their opinion.

Let the buyers beware.

fully agreee....can put sticky thread liao....

I guess if u get the wardrobe from them "IT ALL HAS TO DEPEND ON YOUR LUCK!". Maybe me and the othe person are just UNLUCKY?!?

*sigh*.. I would rather ve a good comment than a bad one for any reviews... but I was unfortunate enuff to have to vent my frustation instead. I cried so much when I first saw the condition of their wardrobe... I was like "I should ve just gotten my family contractor to build it or get it from Ikea instead". It was'nt as if u could just turn ur back around and pretend not to see the flaws... u ve to see it everyday and that unsatisfactory feelings really sucks. Come on... chipped drawers, smudged silicons, wrong measurements... these are few flaws u cannot just close ur eyes to. I ve said enuff... so I rest my case now. Anyway Good luck New buyers... u may need it!

Dear rinairfan

I just realised that if we face any issues with the wardrobe, the best person we can go to is Karen. She can help us resolve the issues. In my previous post, I was so angry over the sales service of the person i talked to over the installation and decide to forgo the deposit. Due to the wardrobe issue, my whole schedule for moving house was delayed, and now will be further delayed. Karen wanted to resolve issues and make it a win win situation for us, i applaud her for it. Now we have reached a compromise and i cant wait to see my wardrobe installed. After all, it was custom designed to my needs and i really want to see how it looks like.....:)

Edited by Kiko

Hi Het,

Can you kindly advise how can i upload to photos? So that i can prove that i'm a 'genuine member and a satisfied customer of the concerned company'. :)

On the other hand, are you looking for wardrobes or just trying to kill your time by investigating whether or not we're your so called 'GENUINE MEMBER AND A SATISFIED CUSTOMER OF THE CONCERNED COMPANY?'

Lets say, If you're looking for wardrobes, i'll be most willing to share my experience with the company with you, or even we could make an appointment for you to come down to my humble home to have a look at the wardrobes. But if not, Het, there's only 1 thing i need to tell you, : GET A LIFE, DUDE. :D

Well, i was ''çhallenged'' wen i tried to post a objective reply ..... I noticed some members in this thread dont react well to objective views....seems to me only members who IS a customer of the concerned company can do the posting.......hmmmz, why dont you ask those who complain in this thread to get a life as well ?? or rather....to move on with life ?? :D

Oh yah...since correctly pointed out by you in that I do not have a life, Ive investigated (cos too free liao) and realise all your 6 posts are either promoting / strong recommending Amare La Casa ( including 2 post where u blasted rinarfin and me for having opposite views from yours :o ) .......how how bizzare........hmmmz.....turns out its not just me who should get a life :D

Look how neutral and gracious Mrs Kay has been ....she is a supporter of the company in question but she dont run down other members just bcos they have a different view !! she just posted her pics to prove her point, and that my dear fren, speaks sooo much louder than words.....got it ?? If ur a genuine member, why not humour all of us here by posting ur pics ?? and tat, u can really shut lifeless ppl like me up for good u noe ..... like i mentioned earlier, im not a customer of the company in question, am just a busybody who is free enuff to post some objective reply to kill time. Sad to inform, thats how public forums work, like it or not.... And if u cant handle tat, I really question ur motive in this thread.....

Edited by het

I guess if u get the wardrobe from them "IT ALL HAS TO DEPEND ON YOUR LUCK!". Maybe me and the othe person are just UNLUCKY?!?

*sigh*.. I would rather ve a good comment than a bad one for any reviews... but I was unfortunate enuff to have to vent my frustation instead. I cried so much when I first saw the condition of their wardrobe... I was like "I should ve just gotten my family contractor to build it or get it from Ikea instead". It was'nt as if u could just turn ur back around and pretend not to see the flaws... u ve to see it everyday and that unsatisfactory feelings really sucks. Come on... chipped drawers, smudged silicons, wrong measurements... these are few flaws u cannot just close ur eyes to. I ve said enuff... so I rest my case now. Anyway Good luck New buyers... u may need it!

Edited by rinairfan

not siding anybody, but if the buyers have doubts in the company, then jus skip n look for others...

last time when i purchase my sofa from Species... got members said they not good, expensive... etc etc...

but i face no such issue...

peace!!

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry505233

Edited by xray

Nice...at least we can now ascertain Mrs Kay is a genuine member and a satisfied customer of the concerned company.... congratz :D ... so wat bout other ardent supporters ??

Hi Het,

Can you kindly advise how can i upload to photos? So that i can prove that i'm a 'genuine member and a satisfied customer of the concerned company'. :)

On the other hand, are you looking for wardrobes or just trying to kill your time by investigating whether or not we're your so called 'GENUINE MEMBER AND A SATISFIED CUSTOMER OF THE CONCERNED COMPANY?'

Lets say, If you're looking for wardrobes, i'll be most willing to share my experience with the company with you, or even we could make an appointment for you to come down to my humble home to have a look at the wardrobes. But if not, Het, there's only 1 thing i need to tell you, : GET A LIFE, DUDE. :D

Hi folks,

I've tried to upload the photos of my wardrobes. But how come uploading failed?

Is there any other ways to upload the photos ?

Thanks.

Edited by Mrs Kay