Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kitchen

Wardrobe Done By Amare La Casa

I really cant comprehen the 'never try, never know' concept here. We are talking about fixtures that runs easily into the thousands!! Do you seriously tink tis is some wet market selling some meat, veggie etc......buy oredi, cook and try, dun taste good, throw away ?!

Showroom are never a good indication cos u and I know they will put in 110% just to impress....the only recourse for consumers are thru these forums commented by genuine end users / word of mouth by friends / best still, options to view recently completed project by the company.

I share my concern with rinairfan, its just so bizzare for the sudden influx of newly registered members coming into this particular thread and 'strongly recommend' (quoted from one fo the post in this thread) a particular company. So is this more than just coincidental or is ther a darker motive ??

Oh...and to prevent from being mistaken as a phantom, can i recommend these ''newbies'' to share their area of stay, and ofcourse, pics of their reno and importantly, their 'very satisfied' wardrobe....if a phantom can take the effort to post all these images up convincingly, i'm sure they will earn our trust......

Hi there, everyone out there. If you're one of Amare la casa's satisfied customers. Please feel free to post your wardrode systems here to prove this two/three person wrong. And by the way, HET, do post your unsatisfied wardrode here since you've so much unhappiness. (it seems to me) no offence!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have also sign up during the expo,their wardrobe look so nice.I dunno what about their service yet but i do believe for those who satisfied customer. Can just share with us the pic. From there we can know hows what their workmanship.

I really cant comprehen the 'never try, never know' concept here. We are talking about fixtures that runs easily into the thousands!! Do you seriously tink tis is some wet market selling some meat, veggie etc......buy oredi, cook and try, dun taste good, throw away ?!

Showroom are never a good indication cos u and I know they will put in 110% just to impress....the only recourse for consumers are thru these forums commented by genuine end users / word of mouth by friends / best still, options to view recently completed project by the company.

I share my concern with rinairfan, its just so bizzare for the sudden influx of newly registered members coming into this particular thread and 'strongly recommend' (quoted from one fo the post in this thread) a particular company. So is this more than just coincidental or is ther a darker motive ??

Oh...and to prevent from being mistaken as a phantom, can i recommend these ''newbies'' to share their area of stay, and ofcourse, pics of their reno and importantly, their 'very satisfied' wardrobe....if a phantom can take the effort to post all these images up convincingly, i'm sure they will earn our trust......

Wow... new members suddenly create acct just to reply and support Almare La Casa! Strange...reallly strange. I ve read other threads before in renotalk where many customers were not satisfied with a particular company and suddenly there are few newbies who supports them. I mean only a fool would believe that these are genuine response from the so-called satisfied customers. I just hope you new buyers be careful... no one wants to ve their business fails and would be willing to go great lengths to "cover" themselves. Just becareful... after all it is ur hard earned money... and unlike electrical appliences... u can't simply discard and get a new one. U r STUCK with it for years to come. I hope Almare La Casa will not resort to such low act and improve themselves instead. Honesty is the best policies. No point getting business deal once twice from one person... u would want business deals to expand by word of mouth... good after sales service is important as well.

Hey rinairfan, guess you're having a seriously problem. I'm their satisfied customer and having to come across this thread and i came in to voice it out. Guess you're a very negative person. Anyway, Amare la casa was introduce by our interior designer, i can only say from my point of view that i really like their products and service.

"I mean only a fool would believe that these are genuine response from the so-called satisfied customers" I feel that you're just making a FOOL of yourself by saying so. I am their customers here to stand up for them because of people like you! I hope everyone who had read this thread and whom are interested, visit their showroom at IFC and see for yourself. Do not need to listen to rubbish people here. I can only say, see for yourself.. if u like it, go ahead. If you dislike it den dun buy, thats as simple as ABC right? never try, never know.

Cheers to all!

Nico

rinairfan,

the company was registered in 2009. At the time when I signed up the package, they did not have the website also. What was displayed in the exhibition was really impressive and I signed without checking offers from other competitors or recommendations from friends. In comparison, I am amused at my pathetic yet ironic position being a customer left stranded with the defected wardrobe. Nevertheless, what was done cannot be undone but what was built can be dismantled.

Looking forward to a recommended contractor for my new wardrobe. PM me if you are interested.

:)

Darknight, seriously...are u talking sense here? Do u know how much it would ve cost me to dismantle and then get a new contractor to build a new one? It is not only abt money... it is HARD WORK! I ve to get all my things out and then re-arrange back. Not to mention the problem will I face with my newly painted walls!

U know what... I believe in retribution... what comes around goes around. If u ever ve to go thru such a dissapointment in future be it with any item that u purchase and u as a customer... do remember what u ve just mentioned here. If I was really a competitor, how would I ve pics of the smeared silicon edges? Also, most Almare La Casa competitors are well-established. Almare La Casa did not even ve a website when I first signed up with them... unlike the rest of the similar companies that are exhibiting at the expo.

Anyway buyers...it is ur money and not mine after all... I am here to share my frustation and dissapointment that I had with them and their end products. I did try to do my homework before I signed up... then... they do not ve website and not even mentioned abt their products quality in renotalk or other forums. That is why I wanted to share these infos... up to u to believe me or not. Whatever decision u take is not my problem... not my loss anyway... cos I am already suffering with what I ve from them. Most probably will take that out in 2yrs when I need to do new paintjob for the rest of the house.

darknight33,

Your existence as a extremely satisfied customer of AMARE LA CASA was already duly acknowledged. So was your fiery support for their excellent workmanship and great service noted from your impetuous threads. I envy your fated luck over your elated purchase, which must have been unimaginably excellent so as to initiate bouts of raves.

While there is absolutely nothing wrong trying to surface genuine (both positive and negative) reviews, constructivism is a fundamental principle in all forums. On that, I believe rinairfan and that 'SOMEBODY', as always and yet again quoted, are here to simply share their experiences and not to generate a stream of immature personal attacks. Your insinuating remarks against rinairfan "And please find something else to do, don think too much. It's not good for your character and brain. May the God bless you with wisdom and virtue!" was irrelevantly embedded with elements of personal attack.

On the topic of wardrobe, photos were posted to illustrate why purchases were not considered up to (our) standards. Reviews were objectively explained and not based on groundless claims. Neither were they from business-rivalry propaganda. Being satisfied customers of AMARE LA CASA and the latter themselves should have no problems identifying the unique wall system layout, customized-yet-standardized dimensions and perhaps, privately, the subjective workmanship along the continuum? Service aside, asking for reasonable quality (limited by 'de minimis principle') under Sale of Goods Act was also criticized as "being difficult" and "finding problems".

A food establishment who had been fined for being unhygienic will still have its fair share of customers upon re-opening after an ordered clean up. Within this forum, TWO complaints of lousy workmanship and service did not assume ALL future purchases from the company in question are likewise. Probability of (re)occurrence is thought to be in correspondence with statistical significance. Of course, at the time of purchase & payment, I happily assumed I would be in your satisfied camp as well. Just like no one likes to be involved in an accident but somehow or rather, fault or non-fault, accidents still happened.

Reminder: This is a reno forum and the current thread is on AMARE LA CASA wardrobe. You are most welcome to share and justify your reviews objectively here. Even to the immaterial-whoever-and-whichever fanatic 'newbies' customers who wish to lobby support for AMARE LA CASA, there is no justification to ridicule members who share different encounters and opinions from yours. You may have gotten the 'BEST' contractor and vouched for prospects to try as they will not 'REGRET', BUT there are others who received the 'WORST' attitude and greatly 'REGRETTED' trying. Happy customers share their positive feedback while 'unlucky' and or 'difficult' customers share their post purchase dissonances.

Point is different customers make purchases based on different personal preferences over quality, service, price, value, brand & etc. I'm sure savvy consumers would practice discretionary judgment amidst clutters of advertisements and reviews received. Ultimately, the choice is theirs. Good or bad outcome, we have to face it.

Cheers! :)

So far.. I don't know about other customers, but Amare La Casa's comments in forum are quite GOOD. Except for JKS n YOU (rinairfan). If according to what you said, satisfied customers with good comments are some acts of 'almare la casa', then i suppose that you're just someone from a 'opponent' company in this so-called wardrobe trade? To comment and hope others will believed what you had advised them?

To my personal opinion and advise, riairfan, if you think that the wardrobe in your house is obstructing your way or you find it a disgust just to look at it, you can actually call up a contractor, and ask them to TEAR THIS THING DOWN AND THROW IT AWAY... better than you resort to such a low act.

Im not trying to side the company, but just feel that it's unfair for them cuz' SOMEBODY are trying to spoil their reputations and saying bad things about them, while they did provide us a good services and delivers good workmanship for our wardrobes. That is why i guess so much 'satisfied newbies' are here in forum just to stand up for them. And please find something else to do, don think too much. It's not good for your character and brain. May the God bless you with wisdom and virtue! :D

Cheers !

Darknight, seriously...are u talking sense here? Do u know how much it would ve cost me to dismantle and then get a new contractor to build a new one? It is not only abt money... it is HARD WORK! I ve to get all my things out and then re-arrange back. Not to mention the problem will I face with my newly painted walls!

U know what... I believe in retribution... what comes around goes around. If u ever ve to go thru such a dissapointment in future be it with any item that u purchase and u as a customer... do remember what u ve just mentioned here. If I was really a competitor, how would I ve pics of the smeared silicon edges? Also, most Almare La Casa competitors are well-established. Almare La Casa did not even ve a website when I first signed up with them... unlike the rest of the similar companies that are exhibiting at the expo.

Anyway buyers...it is ur money and not mine after all... I am here to share my frustation and dissapointment that I had with them and their end products. I did try to do my homework before I signed up... then... they do not ve website and not even mentioned abt their products quality in renotalk or other forums. That is why I wanted to share these infos... up to u to believe me or not. Whatever decision u take is not my problem... not my loss anyway... cos I am already suffering with what I ve from them. Most probably will take that out in 2yrs when I need to do new paintjob for the rest of the house.

Wow... new members suddenly create acct just to reply and support Almare La Casa! Strange...reallly strange. I ve read other threads before in renotalk where many customers were not satisfied with a particular company and suddenly there are few newbies who supports them. I mean only a fool would believe that these are genuine response from the so-called satisfied customers. I just hope you new buyers be careful... no one wants to ve their business fails and would be willing to go great lengths to "cover" themselves. Just becareful... after all it is ur hard earned money... and unlike electrical appliences... u can't simply discard and get a new one. U r STUCK with it for years to come. I hope Almare La Casa will not resort to such low act and improve themselves instead. Honesty is the best policies. No point getting business deal once twice from one person... u would want business deals to expand by word of mouth... good after sales service is important as well.

So far.. I don't know about other customers, but Amare La Casa's comments in forum are quite GOOD. Except for JKS n YOU (rinairfan). If according to what you said, satisfied customers with good comments are some acts of 'almare la casa', then i suppose that you're just someone from a 'opponent' company in this so-called wardrobe trade? To comment and hope others will believed what you had advised them?

To my personal opinion and advise, riairfan, if you think that the wardrobe in your house is obstructing your way or you find it a disgust just to look at it, you can actually call up a contractor, and ask them to TEAR THIS THING DOWN AND THROW IT AWAY... better than you resort to such a low act.

Im not trying to side the company, but just feel that it's unfair for them cuz' SOMEBODY are trying to spoil their reputations and saying bad things about them, while they did provide us a good services and delivers good workmanship for our wardrobes. That is why i guess so much 'satisfied newbies' are here in forum just to stand up for them. And please find something else to do, don think too much. It's not good for your character and brain. May the God bless you with wisdom and virtue! :D

Cheers !

Heard so much comment here, but i strongly encourage people to get their wardrode from them. Had my wardrode done by them and was really done up well. During housewarming, all my friends say mine are so much better than theirs. I can only say, you never try you'll never know. Just to share my point of view. Go ahead with them, service is really good. You won't regret!

Mrs Kay,

I fully agree with you that kindness and common courtesy begets the same. I'm sure many other customers who received such quality as shown in the photos posted would raise their dissatisfaction. While I have my respectful email sent to AMARE LA CASA to REQUEST and not DEMAND for rectifications, the company was undeniably antagonistic about their own quality and refused to accept responsibility. Yes you are right. Had the feedback been looked into it and rectified, the matter would be resolved amicably with a softer approach without the necessity to go through a hearing. As a business entity, a company cannot simply refuse to address valid complaints and refused to provide due service recovery.

Also thanks for your advice. It was perhaps the size of the deal that determines the kind of service received. After all, "it's only a 6ft wardrobe and there is no reason why we need to make so many trips" (Amare La Casa, 2010).

Hi all,

I am sorry to hear that some of you had 'horrific experiences' with Amare La Casa. On the contrary, our experience with Amare La Casa was one of the BEST we have had, considering this is the 4th time we have moved in over 21 years.

We just moved into a point block 5 rooms HDB at Spottiswoode Park Rd. We had signed a package with Amare La Casa to install ALL 45ft worth of wardrobes, shoes cabinet, book & storage cabinets for our house. The effect was FANTASTIC, cos we had an "L" shaped cabinet along one corner of the house and it was mirrored from ceiling to floor - it "ENLARGED" the space we had and made the living area look so much bigger than it really is.

All the clutter are now hidden behind BEAUTIFUL sliding doors... our home never looked so neat and classy! Mind u, we stayed in condos (Ava Tower and La Maison) previously and they never looked as GREAT as this HDB flat we are now staying in.

The staff and boss of Amare La Casa were really attentive and obliging - we have requested for additional shelvings and hang bars, plus reinforcement for those shelves which carry heavy items like books, suitcases etc.... and they have been back 2-3 times so far, to rectify these requests, NO QUESTIONS asked.

Even the boss personally came down to ensure that the crucial corner mirrors and shelf reinforcements are installed properly, the staff were friendly and helpful. My husband and I are very impressed with their service and we are glad we chose Amare La Casa over other wardrobe options out there in the market.

I really empathize with those of you who didn't have the same great experience we have had, leading to so much complaints and mean feedback about their services. Then again I wish to ask - kindness and common courtesy BEGETS the same... perhaps you had been antagonistic in your demands and feedback, that's why it begets you the same reaction from le around you.

Perhaps a softer approach will get you better results in return? Just like how we got their best services and products, so I encourage those of you who were experiencing the opposite to reflect why this is happening to you? No offense I hope, just my 2 cents worth. =)

For those who are contemplating signing up with Amare La Casa, I strongly encourage you to do so. You will not regret it, but you must sit down to review and decide how best to maximize the space you have and then get them to built it accordingly. You are welcome to reply me and perhaps I will email you the pictures of the cabinets they have done for us before you decide?

Truly satisfied customers,

Mr and Mrs Kay

Hi all,

I am sorry to hear that some of you had 'horrific experiences' with Amare La Casa. On the contrary, our experience with Amare La Casa was one of the BEST we have had, considering this is the 4th time we have moved in over 21 years.

We just moved into a point block 5 rooms HDB at Spottiswoode Park Rd. We had signed a package with Amare La Casa to install ALL 45ft worth of wardrobes, shoes cabinet, book & storage cabinets for our house. The effect was FANTASTIC, cos we had an "L" shaped cabinet along one corner of the house and it was mirrored from ceiling to floor - it "ENLARGED" the space we had and made the living area look so much bigger than it really is.

All the clutter are now hidden behind BEAUTIFUL sliding doors... our home never looked so neat and classy! Mind u, we stayed in condos (Ava Tower and La Maison) previously and they never looked as GREAT as this HDB flat we are now staying in.

The staff and boss of Amare La Casa were really attentive and obliging - we have requested for additional shelvings and hang bars, plus reinforcement for those shelves which carry heavy items like books, suitcases etc.... and they have been back 2-3 times so far, to rectify these requests, NO QUESTIONS asked.

Even the boss personally came down to ensure that the crucial corner mirrors and shelf reinforcements are installed properly, the staff were friendly and helpful. My husband and I are very impressed with their service and we are glad we chose Amare La Casa over other wardrobe options out there in the market.

I really empathize with those of you who didn't have the same great experience we have had, leading to so much complaints and mean feedback about their services. Then again I wish to ask - kindness and common courtesy BEGETS the same... perhaps you had been antagonistic in your demands and feedback, that's why it begets you the same reaction from the staff and people around you.

Perhaps a softer approach will get you better results in return? Just like how we got their best services and products, so I encourage those of you who were experiencing the opposite to reflect why this is happening to you? No offense I hope, just my 2 cents worth. =)

For those who are contemplating signing up with Amare La Casa, I strongly encourage you to do so. You will not regret it, but you must sit down to review and decide how best to maximize the space you have and then get them to built it accordingly. You are welcome to reply me and perhaps I will email you the pictures of the cabinets they have done for us before you decide?

Truly satisfied customers,

Mr and Mrs Kay