Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reno Newbie

What Are The Items To Be And Steps On Move In Day

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

What did your fendshui master ask you to prepare to bring over your new house on move in day..What to do on that day?

Thanks for advice.

This is what my FS said.

1) Get a fire stove and some charcoals. At the appointed time given, place the stove outside the main door and set the fire. Put enough charcoal to last for about an hour. Once the fire is burning, the head of the house walk over first and into the house, then proceed by the rest according to age (Eldest first). Leave the charcoal there to burn out. In about an hour, once the charcoal has burnt out, collect all the ashes and place in a red packet. Put the fire stove over the red packet in the kitchen cabinet near the kitchen stove.

2) Once step inside the house, open up all the windows, room doors. If I've indicated which window not to open during audit, leave it.

3) Switch on all the lights, TV, fans, aircon.

4) Go to the Kitchen stove and cook something to eat.

5) Pour the bag of rice and fill up rice container to the brim with a red packet below.

6)Place the mattress onto the bed frame (Only husband and wife hold the mattress, don't get others to help.)

7) If there is a fountain/ fish tank, pour water and fill it up.

8)If you can finish all these by an hour, invite friends/ relatives to come in the 2nd hour for house warming.

Edited by ianmom

This is what my FS said.

1) Get a fire stove and some charcoals. At the appointed time given, place the stove outside the main door and set the fire. Put enough charcoal to last for about an hour. Once the fire is burning, the head of the house walk over first and into the house, then proceed by the rest according to age (Eldest first). Leave the charcoal there to burn out. In about an hour, once the charcoal has burnt out, collect all the ashes and place in a red packet. Put the fire stove over the red packet in the kitchen cabinet near the kitchen stove.

2) Once step inside the house, open up all the windows, room doors. If I've indicated which window not to open during audit, leave it.

3) Switch on all the lights, TV, fans, aircon.

4) Go to the Kitchen stove and cook something to eat.

5) Pour the bag of rice and fill up rice container to the brim with a red packet below.

6)Place the mattress onto the bed frame (Only husband and wife hold the mattress, don't get others to help.)

7) If there is a fountain/ fish tank, pour water and fill it up.

8)If you can finish all these by an hour, invite friends/ relatives to come in the 2nd hour for house warming.

Waaaa..so detailed. Thanks for the info.. My FS also never say until so detailed..lol