Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi there,

I am looking for crystal chandelier, ceiling lights & mirror lights, knowing that there are many lighting shop out there, can anyone help to recommand some reasonable one so that I can narrow down my hunting list.

Thanks a lots. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

How about trying to walk along balestier road, it has a lot of lighting sellers there, but please take note to compare price and u will be surprise that the price varies quite a sum on the same product

Hi there,

I am looking for crystal chandelier, ceiling lights & mirror lights, knowing that there are many lighting shop out there, can anyone help to recommand some reasonable one so that I can narrow down my hunting list.

Thanks a lots. :)

You may want to try lighting.com at Balestier. This shop has got quite good feedback.

2 thumbs up for Lightings.com.sg in Balestier. You should seriously check it out. But if you've got a bit more to spend, you should visit air division at 28 Wilkie Road. They are having % for up to 40% for selected lightings, including pendent lights.

Big sale now!

Downlight only $10

52'' fan with light and remote only $178

Coverlight T5 4ft only $12

Led light only $28

Please visit us http://sg.88db.com/Home-Services/Lightings/ad-1201124/ for more details!

Hi All,

Thank you for your recommandantion. Went to Balestier, there're really lots of choices, prices are really various. Confused and cannot decide which shop to buy from.

One of forumer recommand Joo Chiat, there are two lighting shop, I decided to settle at the one opposite Guan Hoe Soon restaurant, as their price quite cheap compare to others cos according to the Sales, they direct import lights themselves, and also offering me FREE installation. Many lighting shop change $38 for 1st light and 2nd onwards at $8. Hehe... I can save at least $80.. which equal to 2nos of wall lights. Have bad experience at the one opposite bus stop, 1st installation at $45. 2nd at $35 if it is Chandelier too.

Actually, I have selected the design I want but the Sales said they have another shipment reaching a week later, ask me to go back for more choices..Hmm.. he is quite honest and friendly as well. At least, he is not pushing me to pay even I have selected lights that I want just in order to get Sales. :-)