Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hon

City Gas Water Heater

My gas heater will be install nxt monday finally settle the case as afraid gas & water piping running like MRT system :jawdrop:

But after site survey by city gas tech he told me how the run & how to tap the cold water and run only the hot water pt to the heater.Was a relieved after hearing & straight went to sign up for Rinnai :bath:

Will post pics later after install to shared with u guys :yamseng:

You are taking up Rinnai heater? The CS was recommending Prima MA-10FE.

Any particular reason?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

any mo efeedback from it ... feel like getting it also ...

So far so good

U want cold it comes out cold U want it hot it comes out hot :sport-smiley-004:

Its not really that slow that u have to wait for hot water

Mine is Rinnai u may check my T blog as I have installed

Can I check is anybody staying above 10 floor and using city gas water heater ? How is the water pressure ?

I satying 14floor out of 20storey :sport-smiley-004:

No complaint so far :dancingqueen:

I satying 14floor out of 20storey :sport-smiley-004:

No complaint so far :dancingqueen:

Thanks for your comment, Casa !

Asking this question because currently I am staying at 4th floor, and moving to 15th floor (total 17 floor) by end Sept. Quite worry about the water pressure as I heard a lot of people complaining of low water pressure at high floor.

Currently using gas heater, but not sure should I get gas heater, instant or storage heater when I moved over to my new place. Did you experience the inconsistency of the hot water ?

Thanks for your comment, Casa !

Asking this question because currently I am staying at 4th floor, and moving to 15th floor (total 17 floor) by end Sept. Quite worry about the water pressure as I heard a lot of people complaining of low water pressure at high floor.

Currently using gas heater, but not sure should I get gas heater, instant or storage heater when I moved over to my new place. Did you experience the inconsistency of the hot water ?

No problem and worry on that heater bro.

Lower floor will be supply by a pump to pump the water up to certain level as for top floor water tank situated up above will suppy to certain level below.No worry on water pressure bro I have seen people staying 40-35 installing gas heater :good::bath:

Edited by casa

No problem and worry on that heater bro.

Lower floor will be supply by a pump to pump the water up to certain level as for top floor water situated up above will suppy to certain level below.No worry on water pressure bro I have seen people staying 40-35 installing gas heater :good::bath:

Thank you so much !

Hi..the sales staff at citygas told me that Rinnai heater got to install a 'flute' for ventilation/safety purpose if we were to have windows installed at service yard. But we are not going to close the windows all the time at service yard, so, we really have to cut a hole for the flute 24/7 ventilation?? It's not cheap too...

Any one has experience on that?

Thanks!

Hi..the sales staff at citygas told me that Rinnai heater got to install a 'flute' for ventilation/safety purpose if we were to have windows installed at service yard. But we are not going to close the windows all the time at service yard, so, we really have to cut a hole for the flute 24/7 ventilation?? It's not cheap too...

Any one has experience on that?

Thanks!

I install Rinnai so far till today no issue my svc yard window is open

I know there's a piping attached to the flue which cost $$$ which I think waste $$$

thanks casa...!

That what i felt too, we are not going to close windows all the time, so there will be ventilation loh...

Cos they told me once you got windows, whether you keep it open or close, they die die want you to install the piping.

thanks casa...!

That what i felt too, we are not going to close windows all the time, so there will be ventilation loh...

Cos they told me once you got windows, whether you keep it open or close, they die die want you to install the piping.

Don't bother about them its just another tactic by them to make u buy :jawdrop:

Anyway if u worry Y not choose Ferroli its also good pricing same as Rinnai