Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icnt

Home Lighting

Hi there,

I am looking for crystal chandelier, ceiling lights & mirror lights, knowing that there are many lighting shops out there, can anyone help to recommand some reasonable one so that I can narrow down my hunting list.

Thanks a lot. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi there,

I am looking for crystal chandelier, ceiling lights & mirror lights, knowing that there are many lighting shops out there, can anyone help to recommand some reasonable one so that I can narrow down my hunting list.

Go Gaylang la, so many lighting shop there.

Hi there,

hi,

can go joo chiat place too, got two small lighting shop there, one new one just oppisite Guan Hoe Soon Restaurant and one oppisite the bus stop, their light's price reasonable and can ask for free installation.. go try.

good luck!!

hi,

can go joo chiat place too, got two small lighting shop there, one new one just oppisite Guan Hoe Soon Restaurant and one oppisite the bus stop, their light's price reasonable and can ask for free installation.. go try.

good luck!!

hi,

ok.. thanks for your info, will find sometime to take a look.

Thanks..

hi,

ok.. thanks for your info, will find sometime to take a look.

Thanks..

hi,

I went to Joo Chiat over the weekend, visited 2 ligthing shops, the one opposite bus stop, installation is not free actually, I need 2 Chandelier. For installation fees they said, 1st is $45, 2nd is $8. But after much asking, they said for Chandelier, the 2nd is $35. $8 is only apply to simple wall light. I felt a little of playing language games then I decided to re-consider to settle my lights there, after all their price is not that wallet friendly.

I walk to another one that opposite a restaurant (Guan Hoe Soon). This lighting shop the interior is quite unique. 1st of all, when I went in, the Sales Person is quite friendly and feel more comfortable over our discussion, but I guess, this is the basic requirement for Sales to face a customer. After looking around, realise that the most important => "Price", its really much much cheaper :rolleyes: than others, after much chating, Ohh... they imported all these lights themselve instead of go through agent. A crystal chandelier is less than $300, pendant lights is around $150 only, on top of that... haha... installation can ask for FREE...The Sales say they are not so calculative over this small money.. ( I think mayb he is the Boss).

After I have decided on 2nos Chandelier, 1no pendant & 2nos wall lights, the Sales added that they hv another shipment will be arrived in 2 weeks time, to be honest, by then I can have more choices, he suggest me to come back again to decide on the design. Hmm... again,.. I felt that he is not only selling lights, he's offering his professionalism as well.

I will definately go back 2 weeks later. :)

Thanks for your recommandation ! ;)

Hi,

I am looking for lights too! Did you buy the lights from there already? How ? Which part of Joo Chiat? We cant find along the Joo Chiat Road! Any Address?

Thanks

You may also want to check out this lighting store on the top floor of Marina Square. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the shop, but I remember it's very near Barang Barang. There are LOTS of chandeliers there and, even though I'm not a big fan of chandeliers myself, I must say that I've seen some of the prettiest designs there.

Hope this helps some.

Hi,

Thanks, I have been there 2 weeks ago, most of chandelier are too big, our new house is only HDB 4 room only!! :D

BTW, their price really EX.. :bangwall:

Hi,

I am looking for lights too! Did you buy the lights from there already? How ? Which part of Joo Chiat? We cant find along the Joo Chiat Road! Any Address?

Thanks

hi,

I just went there last evening, it's located at No. 55 Joo Chiat Place, Shop Name : Brilliant Source Lighting. Hmm.... the shop interior and their lightings also quite unique.., price is also below market range = very reasonable, after I have surveyed quite nos of shop in Balestier & Geylang. I will ask my parents to go there and chose the type they like.

Try go there and see lar.. :)

hi,

I just went there last evening, it's located at No. 55 Joo Chiat Place, Shop Name : Brilliant Source Lighting. Hmm.... the shop interior and their lightings also quite unique.., price is also below market range = very reasonable, after I have surveyed quite nos of shop in Balestier & Geylang. I will ask my parents to go there and chose the type they like.

Try go there and see lar.. :)

hi there,

I have finally settled my lightings. The Sales called me, their new shipment has arrived. Hehe.. service not bad, as promised before. I still find that their prices are reasonable & service is good compared to others :-

1) Crystal Chandelier - $250 (Living Room)

2) Small Chandelier - $184 (Balcony)

3) LED Chandelier - $346 (Masterbed Room)

4) Pendant Light - $106 (Dining Area)

5) Ceiling Light - $170 (2nos for common bedroom)

6) Ceiling Light - $132 (2nos for washroom)

7) Ceiling Light - $42 (kitchen)

FREE 1no wall light + FREE Installation + disc % :)

Haha...Total I paid less than $1K for my whole house light, which I think is really a good deal !

Just to share with all and hope you can a good deal as me.. ;)

hi there,

I have finally settled my lightings. The Sales called me, their new shipment has arrived. Hehe.. service not bad, as promised before. I still find that their prices are reasonable & service is good compared to others :-

1) Crystal Chandelier - $250 (Living Room)

2) Small Chandelier - $184 (Balcony)

3) LED Chandelier - $346 (Masterbed Room)

4) Pendant Light - $106 (Dining Area)

5) Ceiling Light - $170 (2nos for common bedroom)

6) Ceiling Light - $132 (2nos for washroom)

7) Ceiling Light - $42 (kitchen)

FREE 1no wall light + FREE Installation + disc % :)

Haha...Total I paid less than $1K for my whole house light, which I think is really a good deal !

Just to share with all and hope you can a good deal as me.. ;)

Hi icnt,

Do you have any pictures of your purchase? Can you post it here? Thanks alot

Hi icnt,

Do you have any pictures of your purchase? Can you post it here? Thanks alot

hi payton,

Sorry for late reply. !

I didnt capture the image of my lights, i can only post it after my renovation has fully completed. Alternatively, you may browse their website at www.brilliantsourcelighting.com for more information. Hope this could help on your lighting sourcing :)

hi payton,

Sorry for late reply. !

I didnt capture the image of my lights, i can only post it after my renovation has fully completed. Alternatively, you may browse their website at www.brilliantsourcelighting.com for more information. Hope this could help on your lighting sourcing :)

hi payton,

i hv try to download the lighting that i buy from their website but i dont know how to post it on this forum, sorry for my limited computer knowledge :( , if you are interested, I can email it to you.