Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icnt

Home Lighting

I think the big big discount the id get for them is not as good as them buying it themselves somewhere else cuz other place dont hv to give id the tea money

:(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not sure if this was mentioned before but most contractors will all go to Choo Chiang (CCM) to get their lighting needs.

For your own safeguard, you may call CCM for pricing of your lighting products (bulbs, tubes, holders, downlights, switches, etc) as they are very open about it. Subsequently, you can do a comparison with your contractor's quote to gain an insight to how much more he is charging you for installation.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but most contractors will all go to Choo Chiang (CCM) to get their lighting needs.

For your own safeguard, you may call CCM for pricing of your lighting products (bulbs, tubes, holders, downlights, switches, etc) as they are very open about it. Subsequently, you can do a comparison with your contractor's quote to gain an insight to how much more he is charging you for installation.

are they selling decorative lightings or more on electrical accessories ? lightings fixtures contributes bigger cost compare to accessories !

are they selling decorative lightings or more on electrical accessories ? lightings fixtures contributes bigger cost compare to accessories !

Hi, just go find out yourself, buy bulbs not need to bring ID, can save money for that la.. :D

Hi, just go find out yourself, buy bulbs not need to bring ID, can save money for that la.. :D

Just back from holiday!

Come back see you not so happy le, people ask something you talk about money, I think if you can bring the customer there, sure you will ask for coffee money too.. :(

Just back from holiday!

Come back see you not so happy le, people ask something you talk about money, I think if you can bring the customer there, sure you will ask for coffee money too.. :(

Hi All,

Happy New Year to every one of you who are in this Forum. :)

Hi All,

Happy New Year to every one of you who are in this Forum. :)

Just to share, After-Sales Service is really important, recently we have bought some lights and free a wall light and my husband want to change the bulb to warmer color, after take out the casing but dont know how to fix it back. We call the lighting shop and ask how to fix it back and the boss personally came down to fix it for us. We really thankful to him and appreciate this kind of After-Sales service. :)

Compared to our recent bought study table, sent the wrong design and colour and still shouting over the phone said that already gave S18 discount why I still complain ? :( OMG, what kind of furniture shop is this ?? Not sure is this their way of doing business, just to clear their old stock and pretend to sent wrongly and hopeful can get through ?? Finally talk to the boss, ask if this is their way of doing business, fair ! I wont want to waste both parties time to talk further. The boss say no, customer can change until their satisfied.. will you still believe them ? End up, their have changed for me the model that I ordered but with 2 big scratches on table top and side, and now, I have give up and dont bother to talk to them anymore. Just leave it.

I got my lights from lights sg in Balistier. Super cheap but lights tend to blow quite fast as well.

a very good example of spending too much on light and not enough for furniture

spolit the look of the whole place totally

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...28521&st=80

Hi Friend,

Happy New Year to you! :)

I think different people got different taste and flavor, some people like lights and some people like furniture, in your eye spolit the look, for them they are happy for it. nothing wrong right?

Hi Friend,

Happy New Year to you! :)

I think different people got different taste and flavor, some people like lights and some people like furniture, in your eye spolit the look, for them they are happy for it. nothing wrong right?

Hi there,

Caused of my house renovation, to search for more information, I get to know this forum, it's really have provided lots of information to the forummer.

And now I would like to share my experience to others as well. As part of the renovation phase, "lighting", we went to many lighting shops in Balestier, Geylang and caused of the pricing and customer service attitude, finally my wife want to settle at the one in Joo Chiat, name Brilliant lighting.

We have purchased ceiling lights for rooms, kitchen and bathrooms, chandelier for living room & pendant for dining area & balcony with less than 1.2k with free installation. As we have tight schedule and my wife insist want to install it before CNY, after discuss with the Salesman, he is kind enough to arrange for installation for us 3 days before CNY . After the installation, we then realise that the old wiring point was not centralise with our build in cupboard especially in the kitchen and dining area (as we are buying the re-sales flat, we didnt touch the wiring part). It is really misalign at one glance and my wife doesnt feel happy about it and spoilt her CNY mood. The next day, I call the Salesman and tell him about our problem, once he hear it, he re-act very fast and say will come down to check for us, after checking, he also agreed it doesnt look good with the old alignment and spoilt the whole picture of it and promise will come back again to readjust it.

As promise, he came just a day before CNY with a workman and adjust all the old point, take down and re-installed back the pendant light on top of our dining table and other ceiling light in the kitchen for us without any extra charges. We really feel great and thanks for his extra after sales service and sincere in doing business, and I think he is the boss as he got the say in anythg especially when discuss on the pricing part. Hmmm... and I also should say my wife have a great sense of judgement and thanks to this forum for all the useful information. :)

Hi there,

Caused of my house renovation, to search for more information, I get to know this forum, it's really have provided lots of information to the forummer.

And now I would like to share my experience to others as well. As part of the renovation phase, "lighting", we went to many lighting shops in Balestier, Geylang and caused of the pricing and customer service attitude, finally my wife want to settle at the one in Joo Chiat, name Brilliant lighting.

We have purchased ceiling lights for rooms, kitchen and bathrooms, chandelier for living room & pendant for dining area & balcony with less than 1.2k with free installation. As we have tight schedule and my wife insist want to install it before CNY, after discuss with the Salesman, he is kind enough to arrange for installation for us 3 days before CNY . After the installation, we then realise that the old wiring point was not centralise with our build in cupboard especially in the kitchen and dining area (as we are buying the re-sales flat, we didnt touch the wiring part). It is really misalign at one glance and my wife doesnt feel happy about it and spoilt her CNY mood. The next day, I call the Salesman and tell him about our problem, once he hear it, he re-act very fast and say will come down to check for us, after checking, he also agreed it doesnt look good with the old alignment and spoilt the whole picture of it and promise will come back again to readjust it.

As promise, he came just a day before CNY with a workman and adjust all the old point, take down and re-installed back the pendant light on top of our dining table and other ceiling light in the kitchen for us without any extra charges. We really feel great and thanks for his extra after sales service and sincere in doing business, and I think he is the boss as he got the say in anythg especially when discuss on the pricing part. Hmmm... and I also should say my wife have a great sense of judgement and thanks to this forum for all the useful information. :)

Hi,

The shop beside Lucky Koon also not bad, can try! but must bring your ID then got more discount :)

Our ID brought us to the same shop you bought your lighting! The initial assurance that they will give us huge discount. The salesgirl even said "Dun worry, we will sure give you good discount since you bought a lot from us." We are 'lucky' that they only gave us S$26.00 discount because we just walked away. We went to buy our lighting today at the shops near chinese garden. Total savings S$500.00. The ballast and bulb (Osram) are of good quality.

why only ID are being entertained ? Just because they are a bit more pro ? :unsure:

Hi,

The shop beside Lucky Koon also not bad, can try! but must bring your ID then got more discount :)

Hi ID,

Yes, can try but must bring alot of money and wait to see that sales guy long face.. more "discount" ? you have to wait long long if you are Lucky!