Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icnt

Home Lighting

Bought 2 square bedroom lights, 1 round kitchen light, 1 super nice dining light, 1 service yard light and 1 celing fan with 5 light fittings. Total 1100 plus install. Wat do you all think of the price?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bought 2 square bedroom lights, 1 round kitchen light, 1 super nice dining light, 1 service yard light and 1 celing fan with 5 light fittings. Total 1100 plus install. Wat do you all think of the price?

Hi herlynn..wat is the brand of ur ceiling fan?

If from their direct warehouse price, you bought this few lights 1100, I think no cheap la.. you still so happy? 1100 is alot la..

If from their direct warehouse price, you bought this few lights 1100, I think no cheap la.. you still so happy? 1100 is alot la..

Alamak. Is it too expensive? Or reasonable?

Whatever the cost... please bear that lights do tend to be problematic during the 1yr running in... balast issue... wiring etc...

Please factor in these cost in the company you get it from... I got the "cheapest" lights in singapore but in the end.. had to pay for electrician to come and refix the lights again and again.... adding in the extra cost and inconvenience... I don't save much....

hope the above helps....

cheers!

For me to say is not cheap la (may be can say expensive I dont know). How? installation service are good?

For me to say is not cheap la (may be can say expensive I dont know). How? installation service are good?

Its from nova lah. Installation if were to judge from my past experience is good and ballast still functional till now(has been 2 yrs). Bulb change once in two yrs. Please comment.

Hi, I think its based on individual perception, if you think it's worthy and you spent happily then is fine. :-)

Now got other new Lighting Shop along Joo Chiat Road near the Lucky Koon.. just share to everyone.

Passed by Joo Chiat area, I think now got more and more lighting shop there! This new shop now got year end offer! :rolleyes:

hi velen can PM me your lighting shop contact?

actually i feel u can share it in this thread so dat more ple can benenfit. wont be a problem.

thanks

Passed by Joo Chiat area, I think now got more and more lighting shop there! This new shop now got year end offer! :rolleyes:

any where else got year end sales ?