Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Foyer Divider

:rolleyes:

thinking really hard just cannot decide..

thought of getting solid poles but too common.. wanted to do fish tank but too much maintenance....please share with me your ideas

TIA :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:rolleyes:

thinking really hard just cannot decide..

thought of getting solid poles but too common.. wanted to do fish tank but too much maintenance....please share with me your ideas

TIA :D

String curtains?

what is your theme? I agree poles are too common even tho it's nice. Quite expensive too! I was quoted about $700+ for it.

my previous owner theme was bali, so they bgt those portable dividers for the foyer. Quite nice but takes up space.

If want a modern feel, how about panel curtains? I've seen 3 panel curtains that joins up to form a picture... string curtain good idea too

I'm going for japanese theme, so will be using a blind as divider. Not sure if it'll turn out well though....

Swee, any reason for the "black black" color choosen?

house was done up with monochrome theme. clear glass looks boring. so we opt for black black lor. originally the plan was to have white laminate. but then we extended the tv console to the divider. so use same colour lor. turns out quite well also

IMG_3735.JPG

this is what i did for my place

nice ! :D but abit out for my theme..

i dont have an ID .. so any how choose from magazine.. worried end up looking funny..not here not there

dear all,

what do you suggest based on following?

whole house maple color laminate flooring

black glossy tv feature wall and suspended console

kitchen is light wood with black granite top

toilet black brown wenge wood and black glass vanity top

light brown toilet wall tiles

then now i got this drain in the middle of false ceiling..should i paint it black or leave it white inside? if i paint it black.. will the house look more like contemporary and out of theme? i will put spotlight with grille inside the drain

renovation is such a headache for undecisive person like me :bangwall::bangwall:

Edited by reglxt