Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
apprye

Toilet Bi-fold Door Problems

Need some help with regards to Toilet Bi-fold doors in the MBR.

At the present moment, when the air con is on, if we open the door, the toilet's bi-fold door will open as well... Any ways to prevent it from happening?

In additional, the clicking sound is really loud, often giving our newborn a fright whenever we open or close the door. Anyway to reduce the clicking sound? The same bi-fold door that we changed together in the common toilet is really quiet though... Not too sure what might have caused the MBR's bi-fold door to be so noisy.

Thanks!! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Maybe you can ask the company that done up your bi-fold door by adding an additional ledge at the center part of the door to prevent is from opening itself and at the same time ask them to adjust the lock a bit higher from below to reduce the sound.

Hope it can help. :)

Regards,

Joel

Need some help with regards to Toilet Bi-fold doors in the MBR.

At the present moment, when the air con is on, if we open the door, the toilet's bi-fold door will open as well... Any ways to prevent it from happening?

In additional, the clicking sound is really loud, often giving our newborn a fright whenever we open or close the door. Anyway to reduce the clicking sound? The same bi-fold door that we changed together in the common toilet is really quiet though... Not too sure what might have caused the MBR's bi-fold door to be so noisy.

Thanks!! :)

The hinges of doors that are difficult to open take a great deal of abuse, as do the handles and doorknobs, and it important to repair the problem as soon as possible. If doors are in need of repair because of humidity issues, begin by investing in a dehumidifier to pull excess moisture out of the air. If this does not solve the problem it will be necessary to sand or plane down any high spots that are causing the door to stick.entry doors

Edited by John Krish

Well i have good experience with Toilet Bi-fold doors i have brought my house about three years ago from that time to still now they are quite good and have no noise.

Well i have good experience with Toilet Bi-fold doors i have brought my house about three years ago from that time to still now they are quite good and have no noise.

Can share the contact of your door supplier. I've the same problem as this thread starter and had lived with it for 10 years.