Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iaopl

Not A Good Shopping Experience @ King Furnishing Sale @ Jalan Peminpin

Hello all,

I just came back from King Furnishing @ 55 Jalan Peminpin. We saw the advertisement on their moving out sale and decided to go there to look at their mattresses... It is going to end tonight at 2am.

We were served by their sales person who started introducing their mattress, seemingly promoting products leaning towards MaxCoil and Princebed only, their good brands were all displayed further in, but we went straight in just to check them out first.

We used MaxCoil before and it is not too bad from our experience. Princebed is new to us; We never hear it nor see it in major stores.

However, their male staff was pretty enthusiastic in promoting Princebed to us at a price of 1999 for King Size. We were hesistant and begin surfing our phones for more info on Princebed. We have politely told him we need some time to think about it, and we asked him to go serve other customers first, adding that we will definitely look for him once we made up our mind.

Truth be told, the Princebed model introduced to us (Titanium III) was actually pretty comfortable, with bamboo fibre that feels cooler than other beds. The only thing that is bothering me is that I have never hear this before, despite it is offering 15 years warranty. He told us it is from switzerland but till now, we could only find the website that says it is based in Senoko,Singapore.

Throughout the time when we were still deciding, he was already saying that we just need to say yes or no to him. Halfway throughout, he decided to give us the mattress with a mattress cover and two pillows at a price of 1699, claiming that someone bought it and didnt collect it. If we are not in a rush, we can get it by Saturday. The fact that someone placed a deposit and not collect it made me more uncomfortable.

We finally decided to say no to him, and he got fed up, scolding us that, from our "kuan" (meaning: behavioral pattern), he already knew that we are not interested. He shouted at us, quoting waste of time and efforts, and left immediately. People around us stopped and stared at us.

What really disturb us is that, the service attitude is so BAD! The point is, we did not request for his service, he chose to tag along us. He did introduce to us products that got us interested, and we appreciated that, but like any sales, there's no obligations. Further, we have requested time to consider and asked him to go serve others first, affirming him that we will look for him once we are decided to buy.

It's the worst service I have ever seen. So for those who are going to shop at King Furnishings @ 55 Jalan Peminpin, be careful of this salesperson. They are moving out, so they might be somewhere else. Also, we are still not convince of the PrinceBed quote he gave us. www.princebed.com is offering King Sized bed at 1999 too. Where's the discount or great deal that he keeps telling us? Another couple was given the same quote by another sales person too.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello all,

I just came back from King Furnishing @ 55 Jalan Peminpin. We saw the advertisement on their moving out sale and decided to go there to look at their mattresses... It is going to end tonight at 2am.

We were served by their sales person who started introducing their mattress, seemingly promoting products leaning towards MaxCoil and Princebed only, their good brands were all displayed further in, but we went straight in just to check them out first.

We used MaxCoil before and it is not too bad from our experience. Princebed is new to us; We never hear it nor see it in major stores.

However, their male staff was pretty enthusiastic in promoting Princebed to us at a price of 1999 for King Size. We were hesistant and begin surfing our phones for more info on Princebed. We have politely told him we need some time to think about it, and we asked him to go serve other customers first, adding that we will definitely look for him once we made up our mind.

Truth be told, the Princebed model introduced to us (Titanium III) was actually pretty comfortable, with bamboo fibre that feels cooler than other beds. The only thing that is bothering me is that I have never hear this before, despite it is offering 15 years warranty. He told us it is from switzerland but till now, we could only find the website that says it is based in Senoko,Singapore.

Throughout the time when we were still deciding, he was already saying that we just need to say yes or no to him. Halfway throughout, he decided to give us the mattress with a mattress cover and two pillows at a price of 1699, claiming that someone bought it and didnt collect it. If we are not in a rush, we can get it by Saturday. The fact that someone placed a deposit and not collect it made me more uncomfortable.

We finally decided to say no to him, and he got fed up, scolding us that, from our "kuan" (meaning: behavioral pattern), he already knew that we are not interested. He shouted at us, quoting waste of time and efforts, and left immediately. People around us stopped and stared at us.

What really disturb us is that, the service attitude is so BAD! The point is, we did not request for his service, he chose to tag along us. He did introduce to us products that got us interested, and we appreciated that, but like any sales, there's no obligations. Further, we have requested time to consider and asked him to go serve others first, affirming him that we will look for him once we are decided to buy.

It's the worst service I have ever seen. So for those who are going to shop at King Furnishings @ 55 Jalan Peminpin, be careful of this salesperson. They are moving out, so they might be somewhere else. Also, we are still not convince of the PrinceBed quote he gave us. www.princebed.com is offering King Sized bed at 1999 too. Where's the discount or great deal that he keeps telling us? Another couple was given the same quote by another sales person too.

I went to their warehouse last month also and that is a sales guy called Peter did served us pretty well indeed.

He was introducing Princebed mattress to us also, the model is Princebed sheraton-Ultimate Pocketed Spring Mattress Promotion price at $999 exclude GST (Queen size) comes with 15 Yrs Warranty, the most attractive us for this mattress is stress relief due to static electricity goes away... and it canlet us have a better sleep and less health problems.The sales guy still introduced the bed frame with $399 which is within our budget, so end up my hubby and I decided bought it from them.

I went to their warehouse last month also and that is a sales guy called Peter did served us pretty well indeed.

He was introducing Princebed mattress to us also, the model is Princebed sheraton-Ultimate Pocketed Spring Mattress Promotion price at $999 exclude GST (Queen size) comes with 15 Yrs Warranty, the most attractive us for this mattress is stress relief due to static electricity goes away... and it canlet us have a better sleep and less health problems.The sales guy still introduced the bed frame with $399 which is within our budget, so end up my hubby and I decided bought it from them.

The difference is due to the fact that you actually bought something from him. I am sure your experience would have been less pleasant if had not decided to make a purchase.