Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.Anarchy

A Qn To Ponder: Hm Pushing For Electrolux Washer/dryer

I was at Harvey Norman over this weekend and was looking at the washer/dryer department. I told the salesman, I'm looking at Bosch washer and dryer so what is the best bundle price they can offer me. Surprisingly they have no wish to market bosch washer/dryer but pushing really hard for electrolux washer and dryer.

The demo for electrolux is so impressive that my wife and I kind of swivel a bit.

My question is does electrolux really better than bosch in any other ways?

I did check http://www.washerhelp.co.uk as well and found that Electrolux makes good washers as well.

Edited by Dr.Anarchy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

if you head to another HM outlet, they would tell u different things.. i went all over the island and was told all different things.

it really depends on what they want to push, sometimes due to commission, management's orders, etc.

i was told by end users that they usually don't go wrong with bosch. :)

My last WM is Electrolux.

I'm ok on the washing.. just that the duration is long but all front load is like this.

My last WM is Electrolux.

I'm ok on the washing.. just that the duration is long but all front load is like this.

eh....long as in how long?

i'm currently using an Electrolux washer and my washes are usually done in 1hr+. Unless i use the full wash programme - 90deg wash, 3 rinses, spin dry. This one will take over 2hrs to complete. But i only use this when i wash my bedsheets. cos anything less than 70deg will not rid the sheets of those microscopic bacteria. And for normal clothes, we really dun nd tt high a temperature. 60deg and below is good enuf. besides, too high a temperature will ruined those elastic stuff.

my new one is electrolux one.. yes it does take a little longer than my previous one, which was also front load.. but i like this one too.. i think finally all the machines are almost the same, u just need to choose the capacity u want and the one that fits the budget..

but there is one thing.. if u buy washer cum dryer, if the machine spoils, then u loose both the washer and the dryer.. its always a good idea to buy a separate washer and a separate dryer..

eh....long as in how long?

i'm currently using an Electrolux washer and my washes are usually done in 1hr+. Unless i use the full wash programme - 90deg wash, 3 rinses, spin dry. This one will take over 2hrs to complete. But i only use this when i wash my bedsheets. cos anything less than 70deg will not rid the sheets of those microscopic bacteria. And for normal clothes, we really dun nd tt high a temperature. 60deg and below is good enuf. besides, too high a temperature will ruined those elastic stuff.

as what u had mention.

1hr +