Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
realmplanet

Anyone Had Experience Shopping Wt Them?

Hi all,

Had always been interested in the above mentioned funiture shops as i always see their advertisment in papaer (mostly My Paper,every friday)

Just wondering how is their service and has anyone encountered bad exp with them?

1)Novena - Upper Bukit Timah

2) The Green - Rehill mrt

3)Brighton - Queenstown

I am planning to get some funitures for my resale flat soon so i think its a better choice going to these big funiture shop to take a look.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

Had always been interested in the above mentioned funiture shops as i always see their advertisment in papaer (mostly My Paper,every friday)

Just wondering how is their service and has anyone encountered bad exp with them?

3)Brighton - Queenstown

I am planning to get some funitures for my resale flat soon so i think its a better choice going to these big funiture shop to take a look.

if you mean the GREEN furnishing...i bought things from them...very lousy quality...later delivery.... promised wardrobe 4-6 weeks...end up need to wait until 8th week and still not confirm, i end up putting my clothes in bags... really fed up...never believe them anymore

tv console is the worst..i paid 500 dollars for it and the leg broke off the first day it was delivered... the screw they use are very short and the so called WOOD is very cheap in quality....more like paper pulp + wood dust...

BUY at your own risk....

brighton is also part of king's furnishing.

i don't have a pleasant shopping experience with King's. you can search for King's furnishing in this forum for comments from various users to have a better idea.

aiyo...sad to know these things happened to u guys.

Anyway thks for the input!

I had bought Sofa, Sofa table and children bed from The Green furnishing @ Civil Center in Woodlands, so far so good as the person who served me is polite and given me discount for those item.

Will provide update when all my item arrived in mid-dec

I bought a dining table set and bed base from Brighton.. have yet to deliver so will have to update this thread again when it happens ( or not - touch wood) this Thursday.

However, my shopping experience at Brighton (IFC branch) was pretty good. Bargained down the price as well. Later that day, I had to go down to change something on the invoice and they (the CS crew) was still nice. When I called last week to delay delivery (1 day in advance) they were okay too.

But as I said will update when crux of the matter (delivery and furniture condition) is due.

Hi all,

3)Brighton - Queenstown

Hi all,

Yesterday, I bought 2 bed frames, 2 wardrobes and a mattress from Brighton. I went to the warehouse at Sg Kadut Ave insetad of IFC. Was served by Richard. At first, he used the SAME OLD sales techniques.. So I cut him off and said, "aiyah.. all these sales technique won't move me.. If i like, I buy.. no need to say pay now to enjoy further discount.. very turn-off..."

So after which, we both built some rapport and there's some chemistry.. Told him we would return the next day to confirm purchase and put deposit. Kept our word and we returned the next day to buy the furniture.. Our items will only be delivered end Dec or early Jan coz new house not ready yet...

There's many warehouses ard Sg Kadut.. Just need the time to go factory hopping....

And btw, I dont like the sales person at The Green @ Woodlands Civic.. very pushy... kept asking my parents to pay deposit until I snapped at him sarcastically. Anyway, The Green was quite exp and I didn't like any of the bed frames there.. Maybe exp coz the rental at Civic Centre W'lands exp.. lol

K, all the stuff I bought from Brighton arrived today. Split delivery - apparently one came from Brighton and the dining table came from their supplier. Delivery guy for dining table was a little surly but no matter.. all seems to be good and in order.

hi, what are the same old sales techniques, if I may? U mean general sales techniques across the board or sales techniques that Brighton uses?

Hi all,

Yesterday, I bought 2 bed frames, 2 wardrobes and a mattress from Brighton. I went to the warehouse at Sg Kadut Ave insetad of IFC. Was served by Richard. At first, he used the SAME OLD sales techniques.. So I cut him off and said, "aiyah.. all these sales technique won't move me.. If i like, I buy.. no need to say pay now to enjoy further discount.. very turn-off..."

So after which, we both built some rapport and there's some chemistry.. Told him we would return the next day to confirm purchase and put deposit. Kept our word and we returned the next day to buy the furniture.. Our items will only be delivered end Dec or early Jan coz new house not ready yet...

There's many warehouses ard Sg Kadut.. Just need the time to go factory hopping....

And btw, I dont like the sales person at The Green @ Woodlands Civic.. very pushy... kept asking my parents to pay deposit until I snapped at him sarcastically. Anyway, The Green was quite exp and I didn't like any of the bed frames there.. Maybe exp coz the rental at Civic Centre W'lands exp.. lol

Thanks once again for all your kind input!

Getting key this friday and i hope to move in before next CNY...so hopefully the furniture im planning to buy will be in my new house without delay.

@lify - i think the sale technique is maybe like -"you pay desposit now lah...if you pay now can enjoy this blah blah blah..." :D

hi, what are the same old sales techniques, if I may? U mean general sales techniques across the board or sales techniques that Brighton uses?

@lify - i think the sale technique is maybe like -"you pay desposit now lah...if you pay now can enjoy this blah blah blah..." :D

realmplanet is right.. the usual technique used by most SA.. Dep now, get further discount.. yada yada yada..

K, all the stuff I bought from Brighton arrived today. Split delivery - apparently one came from Brighton and the dining table came from their supplier. Delivery guy for dining table was a little surly but no matter.. all seems to be good and in order.

Good for you.. Mine will only be delivered in Jan.. :P Coz only then house is ready...

Hi all,

3)Brighton - Queenstown

Can consider customized sofa, or even re-upholstery your old ones. They cost only a bit more or even same price, and you can choose your own design, dimension and fabrics! Or even the leg of your sofa....if you need contact, just give me buzz.... :sport-smiley-018:

Just 2 cents...

Cheers!

I had bought Sofa, Sofa table and children bed from The Green furnishing @ Civil Center in Woodlands, so far so good as the person who served me is polite and given me discount for those item.

Will provide update when all my item arrived in mid-dec

Hi all,

got all my furnitures delivered on time to my new house by The Green Furnishing Pte Ltd, overall very good service provided by the sale staff called Jack @ its Woodlands branch.

The items arrived in wrapped condition and i checked the conditions so far very good. I recommend members to look for this sale person called Jack @ Woodlands Civil Center branch if you want good service bcos i always look for him if i want to get any thing there.