Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
galaxyraider

Advice Needed For Bathroom/toilet

I'm new here and I'd like to get some advice from all of you as I'm in the midst of looking for ID/contractor to renovate my new 4-room HDB.

The unit is quite an old model with separate bathroom & toilet, but both of them are quite small. The funny thing is that there's a drainage in the kitchen area just outside the bathroom wall. Is it advisable to hack the wall and extend the bathroom area so that the drainage will be inside the bathroom area instead?

Is it also advisable to hack the divider and combine the bathroom & toilet into 1 big bathroom area?

By the way, if you have a good and reliable ID/contractor that you can recommend, please PM me.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The unit is quite an old model with separate bathroom & toilet, but both of them are quite small. The funny thing is that there's a drainage in the kitchen area just outside the bathroom wall. Is it advisable to hack the wall and extend the bathroom area so that the drainage will be inside the bathroom area instead?

Is it also advisable to hack the divider and combine the bathroom & toilet into 1 big bathroom area?

Suppose be 2 stacker (bigger "pipes)in kitchen. One for tiolet's drainage, another for kitchen (for washing machine/washing bay) & may be one "wind" stacker.

Don't think it is allowed/approved. Flooring is sensitive issue for tiolet.

Edited by bepgof