Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

Hi reglxt,

I saw that you installed ventilation fan at your toilet, how much is the installation cost?

i changed the windows as well + fan & installation is approx. $*** per toilet

Edited by reglxt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think you find your false ceilings look very wrong, issit because the downlights seems to be very cluttered? and you really have alot of lights in the living area!

Heya Guys :D

Good day to all!

Collected keys for my new place back in July and in the midst of renovation

4 room apartment

Internal floor area: 85m2

Here's my floor plan

floorplan.jpg

http://picasaweb.google.com/reginelxt/Hous...136758675181970

Hi, I'm from RV too . just gotten my keys and am looking for a reliable renovation contractor. How's your contractor ?

wooo nice location! congratz!

your reno's looking good and looks like it's going on quite smoothly also. but i think your round downlights in the living room is a tad too big. maybe if you don't install so many of them will look nicer?

btw, i almost got those led switches also! love them but not friendly to my wallet. :rofl:

I love your switches too, very stylish.

very nice LED lights on switches. :) Must be quite expensive compared with the normal type.

thanks fifteenmay

thanks alot for your feedback.. :D

i see left and right also think my ceiling very salah.. dont know.. sigh

thinking whether to change or not.. :(

Hireglxt,

your 1st cardinal salah: 3 different lighting patterns in 1 false ceiling. (how salah can that be)

your 2nd salah: round downlights simply clash the adjacent horizontal black light holder.

My bestsuggestions:

Remove the black light holder.(as u already have the cove lighting)

Change the round downlights to suqare ones.

Then u wont feel salah anymore....cheers

Hi joe38

thanks alot for your feedback and suggestions :)

i saw people doing false ceiling like this.. dont know why mine turn out so salah LOL

sigh.. i think most prob due to the round big down light sigh... i think will just change all to square lighting with cove lighting.. lastly dont think can do anything to the black light holder.. need to keep it..i think my contractor will kill me for sure LOL..

anyway they dont have to change the ceiling right? i suppose they can patch the holes, am i right? any idea anyone? expensive lesson :~

:(:(:( stupid me

The different lights seemed to be screaming for attention; too many shapes and sizes at one time imho.

You may change to the bigger PLC lights (2 x 18w), this should be big enough to cover the previous LED lobangs. ring one of the leds down to the light shop to do a comparision.. hopefully they allow you to exchange still.

All the best. :thumbs up:

i think you find your false ceilings look very wrong, issit because the downlights seems to be very cluttered? and you really have alot of lights in the living area!

hahha.. guess i am abit kiasu cos i wanted a super bright house

anyway i am changing all the round down light to led lighting.. small ones..

wooo nice location! congratz!

your reno's looking good and looks like it's going on quite smoothly also. but i think your round downlights in the living room is a tad too big. maybe if you don't install so many of them will look nicer?

btw, i almost got those led switches also! love them but not friendly to my wallet. :rofl:

sigh..

ya i decided to change all the round down light to small led lighting..

the sales man @ the lighting shop told me this is the appropriate size for hdb $%^$#^@@$$!

i did so many changes.. repainted the whole house .. cos i chose lily white initially.. in the end, turns out very yellowish..

cant take it and requested E to repaint to white.. guess white definitely safest

there is this range of clipsal switches .. very nice IMO and cheaper than the LED switches

http://ebarbequ.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/2.jpg

by the way, i heard they are tearing down ECP Macdonald's and all the shops at that area *SAD*

Edited by reglxt

I love your switches too, very stylish.

The different lights seemed to be screaming for attention; too many shapes and sizes at one time imho.

You may change to the bigger PLC lights (2 x 18w), this should be big enough to cover the previous LED lobangs. ring one of the leds down to the light shop to do a comparision.. hopefully they allow you to exchange still.

All the best. :thumbs up:

hihi.. my contractor told me they can patch back the lohbangs

but must pay for my own mistake lor..what to do

i got 8 round down light. so i will limit to 6 now and small ones..

anyone interested in buying my round DL.. lelong lelong .. one set for sale @ 20 only.. I got them at 38.. c/w 2 osram warm tube

Edited by reglxt

Hi, I'm from RV too . just gotten my keys and am looking for a reliable renovation contractor. How's your contractor ?

Hi neighbor,

i am from blk 38D..

my contractor is ok not bad..