Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wendylim

Feedback On Tiler Seng And ***** Design

Hi All,

Just to clarify, I'm just giving an encountered with Tiler Seng in this forum. In fact, I've been reading this forum for a while before joinning in as I need to get the contact of Tiler Seng. My main purpose of posting is to share my limited knowledge/experience/encounter/feedback, of what I've learnt/encountered. I'm thankful that Tiler Seng is upfront on his busy schedule - which allows me to seek other IDs/contractor for the job.

Taken positively, I beleive he could improve on the customer service issue and provide better service to his prospective customers.

I've found my ID after reading up in this forum. Not only that, air con /electrican/fenshui and a couple of others lobang which I'm currently using are sourced from here too. As i've gained getting good info here, now I'm merely contributing back.

I believe each of us is busy with our work, personal and family life and definitely in our choice of activities too.

Rest assured that my selected ID/contractors are busy too.

Thanks to all that show concerns.

Thanks to yu too Sipderweb, wish you have a happy renovation :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
like sarcastic like that. give neutral comment also cannot ah?

what is your problem now for me giving thankfulness to Spiderweb? stop your nonsense now everyone know you, you are famous in giving sarcastic comment.

what is your problem now for me giving thankfulness to Spiderweb? stop your nonsense now everyone know you, you are famous in giving sarcastic comment.

i have no problem. i wan see guns

I have recently asked Tiler Seng/Ronald for a quote for my house renovation, which is a three storey house in Loyang.

To be honest from the time I called him till the site survey the entire engagement was pleasant, plus the amount of advice given was appreciated.

When i told him i needed the work to be completed by the 22nd December he told me that he could not do it due to time constraint, I can really feel that they are trying to do a honest business and try to meet owners expectation. If he was only after money he would have taken up the job knowing he cannot deliver on the date I wanted. (WHAT CAN I DO RIGHT)

When I called to inform him that I have decided to award the project to another contractor he was very polite and even send me a sms after our coversation to feel free to call him if i needed any advice.

He has also explained to me on the recent bad feedback given to him by a fellow forumer, I dont think it is right for us to judge anyone without hearing from both sides. I also feel that constant bashing on every thread is also uncessary, just make a clear and precise point and move on.

• Like 1

Hi all,im really neutral here but just wan to share this -

In EVERY LINE...do you think customer give a da*m care on our own bz schedule!!??

As long as you get the work done...meet expectations...u be treat like a god.

If you screw up...good luck.

No one will care even if we dun sleep the whole f#$^&*^ week.

Well...that's life.

But i have been reading up on quite a lot of interesting topics in RT...and can see this contractor in question sometimes really go far and kind in helping his customers....think sometimes provide too much extra also no good...cause we only have 24 hrs a day! :D

Don't waste time on this, writing is too easy. I would rather you guys trust what you see in real than reading.  Example when you are asking for a quote and his replied to ask you wait 1-2 weeks? End up, it's all wasting of your time typing and you are being trolled.

Hi Outyougo.... i'm a human not machine..... call me 92008901 let me know which are your enquiry, I try to work fast for you la.

Let me tell you what I am doing in a week, I am visiting all my sites every morning to late noon to ensure all my sites are in order, then I will go back to office for appointment with new or existing clients to go through on details, by the time I go back home, is about 9 plus already...... follow by bathing and late dinner,

so when I have time to seat in front of my computer, is about 10pm or so, and I will start doing my paper work, that include administration work on my company account, work permit issue, Revise Quotation, and Invoices, sometime advertisement, and I need to do 2D drawing for my clients,  then only follow by New Quotation...... and is depending if I've no other activity like accompany my wife for movie during her off day, Old friends call for entertainment, my Clients who likes me call me for drinks, so sometimes I left only sunday to work on Quotation,

and if you are talking about last two weeks, hey, I have family meeting to discuss about our Family Property, and I have been trying my best to compromise every new & existing clients whatever issue.

and I am just a human, I might left out two or three new enquiry and I think is quite fair, and if you really need it urgently please call me direct to notify me, by writing in the forum is basically trying to damage my rice bowl, what if you really damaged my rice bowl and what should I do if I am unable to bring back money for my family?

Thanks please write to me again and I really hope you are a customer not my competitors :good: