Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
albertle

Where Can I Get Affordable Kids Furniture?

recent weekend, I were looking for bedroom furniture set for my daughter? from IMM to FM, not easy to find a suitable one. it is too tired. I also google some website, some

products they listed are very complicated, I like the simple design,I do not like so messy bedroom. I also found that one kids furniture company (www.iBenma.com.sg) have some my desired furniture,but it seems that this company is new. Anybody can share some experience on it? thanks a lot

Edited by albertle

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
recent weekend, I were looking for bedroom furniture set for my daughter? from IMM to FM, not easy to find a suitable one. it is too tired. I also google some website, some

products they listed are very complicated, I like the simple design,I do not like so messy bedroom. I also found that one kids furniture company (www.iBenma.com.sg) have some my desired furniture,but it seems that this company is new. Anybody can share some experience on it? thanks a lot

I bought a single bed with 2 side railings from there. they just had one ready stock. delivered as per my time slot. quality is very good and installation in home is a little slowly because they first layout one layer foam on the floor and fetch the bed frame very very cautiously. my 2 years old son likes this single bed very much. their boss is easy to communicate and price is very affordable. By the way their products are more beautiful than their website.

I bought a single bed with 2 side railings from there. they just had one ready stock. delivered as per my time slot. quality is very good and installation in home is a little slowly because they first layout one layer foam on the floor and fetch the bed frame very very cautiously. my 2 years old son likes this single bed very much. their boss is easy to communicate and price is very affordable. By the way their products are more beautiful than their website.

thank you very much. Actually we know they are 65% complaint to furniture supplier, but we try our best to serve the customer with 100% satisfaction. even it may be not easy.

we now push out one series bunk bed and loft bed, it is safer than usual bunk bed. it is natural, durable and flexible same time.

SP_C203S.jpg

SP_C201S_Pullbed.jpg

SP_C204B_Wardrobe1.jpg

SP_C205.jpgSP_C013C.jpg

Edited by ibenma

Checked out the website; the range looks quite impressive.

Yes. true. these kind of furniture specially designed according to child characteristics. safety is the first priority.

no sharp corner and edge, anti slider ladder etc; natural and durable design,100% full pine wood, all materials strictly meet EN71 standard.

safe2.JPG

IMG_3444.JPG

IMG_3430.JPG

IMG_3508.JPG

SP_C204B_Wardrobe.jpg

Yes. true. these kind of furniture specially designed according to child characteristics. safety is the first priority.

no sharp corner and edge, anti slider ladder etc; natural and durable design,100% full pine wood, all materials strictly meet EN71 standard.

safe2.JPG

IMG_3444.JPG

IMG_3430.JPG

IMG_3508.JPG

SP_C204B_Wardrobe.jpg

The finishing looks very good and edges are not sharp, certainly very child friendly. Looks better than those at IKEA...

The finishing looks very good and edges are not sharp, certainly very child friendly. Looks better than those at IKEA...

I went to their showroom last week. from their website, it thought they are selling only children furniture,not for adult. but actually their bed are both for child and adult ;) .

price is relative affordable than their competitors and their boss is honest guy...

You may want to look at "Piccolo House", they are having sale now and they have lots of nice children's furniture & deco. Here is the address if you are interested.

10 Ubi Crescent #01-63 (Lobby D) Ubi Techpark Singapore 408564 (along UBI Ave.1)

Open : Tues to Sun 11 - 7pm. (Close on Monday)

I would like to let you guy know that all the bed are designed with standard size, it is not only for child but also for adult.

we always push our efforts to design more competitive product to our adult.

i would like to share one very cool pine wood bed for adult, diameter of its leg is more than 8 cm, very sturdy and beautiful design.

sleeping on it seems like you are in the original forest with the light smell of natural pine wood from norther Europe.

cyan1.JPG

SP_C008S.jpg

All bed frame have 5 yrs guarantees.

I went to their showroom last week. from their website, it thought they are selling only children furniture,not for adult. but actually their bed are both for child and adult ;) .

price is relative affordable than their competitors and their boss is honest guy...

Maybe i was wrong at first glimpse. actually their beds are both for child and adult. franking speaking, my child like their small table and toy box very much.but i checked they have some promotion, big discount price than i bought, :bangwall:

Ring up ibenma to check for the px of model C205 and was advised that the cost at SGD 1600 include delivery chgs

Is it worth buying?

you'd better do some homework and compare their quality, material and price with similar shopper. purchasing furniture can not depend on the website, you'd go to check the product in the showroom in person before you want to pay $$$