Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wudimax

Any Review On I-chapter.com.sg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all , currently under going renovation with them . not a very pleasent experience . will share it after my renovation is over. one nice example is that the quotation quotes me a 14ft kitchen bottom cabinet , and carpenter did it till 15ft and my id expects me to pay the extra 1ft ??? i think that is so ridiculous.

Friend intro me I-chapter few months back, so decided to use them after few meeting. It turn out to be a nightmare after that.

Their standard drop. Will not recommend any of my friends to use them anymore.

Lesson learned, don't base on good designs they provided and low price, always find friends who had good experience with the ID company

www.i-chapter.com.sg

63B Queens Street
Bugis Village
Singapore 188542

Tel line 1: +65 6456 2676 (3 Lines)
Fax No.: +65 6456 0026

Hi all , currently under going renovation with them . not a very pleasent experience . will share it after my renovation is over. one nice example is that the quotation quotes me a 14ft kitchen bottom cabinet , and carpenter did it till 15ft and my id expects me to pay the extra 1ft ??? i think that is so ridiculous.

not sure if i should say this...what if the site can only fit in 13ft, will you still pay 14ft as stated in quotation?

but if the reason is plainly do wrongly, you can ask them to replace a new set of cabinet ba.

Was recommended to an ID from i chapter by a housing agent. Seriously regret signing the contract with them. During the renovation process, the ID selectively answers my questions on whatsapp and always have to call to ask her for updates. Slow in giving updates of the house renovation but very quick to ask for payment. Really frustrating for a customer. 

Also, brought us to shop for lightings and bathroom accessories at some shop which cost 2 to 3 times the price we can get from other shops.

They are not the cheapest so better book your ID elsewhere.

Hi, i'm undergoing renovation with them, not a very pleasant experience so far:

1) renovation is behind schedule due to the pandemic (which is understandable) but we were not updated by the ID on the delay until 1-2 days before the each deadline. We had to re-schedule some of our furnitures' deliveries multiple times

2) they brought us to buy bathroom accessories from one same shop that charges us a price that is much higher than other shops

3) ID did not monitor the quality of workdone by contractor. On multiple occasions, i had to point out to the ID on the mistakes done by the contractor.