Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misguided Missile

Color Selection Of Feature Wall

I have a orange color wall in my living room....I intend to do a tv feature wall...but I am running short of ideas to decide the color of feature wall. can any body help me to choose the color of feature wall which goes with orange wall and black furniture.

Thanks In advance

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I have a orange color wall in my living room....I intend to do a tv feature wall...but I am running short of ideas to decide the color of feature wall. can any body help me to choose the color of feature wall which goes with orange wall and black furniture.

Thanks In advance

You can try white or light brown for your feature wall.

Thanks for your suggestion.......It will really play a important role in my selection

Any other inputs are most welcome

Add APPLE green + BANANA yellow + CHERRY red, everyday eats fruits, how nice! :D

Edited by bepgof

Thanks In advance

I would go for white feature wall...

I would go for white feature wall...

may be can go for back colour to match the furniture or go for floor colour?

unless the living area is spacious, otherwise i think more than 2 "rich" colour choice will be too much for smaller space. :)

hi all!

normally the feature wall is the highlight and is a more catchy/flashy colour than the rest of the colour scheme.

orange is already a catchy colour. so u will need something different.

ever tried textured paint from nippon?

see our blog here