Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
falcon

Kitchen Renovation Contractor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I found 1 doing those branded cosmetics counters and lots of home interior at a factory...I am still considering whether to use them but I find their prices very attractive! Let me think n if I do try, I will post pictures and workmanship b4 disclosing the company...

Hi,

I would like to renovate my kitchen. Anyone care to recommend some good and reliable kitchen contractors? Thanks.

I would like to help but provide your location first and what is your specific problem with your kitchen.

<!--quoteo(post=587227:date=Nov 3 2010, 09:50 AM:name=falcon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (falcon @ Nov 3 2010, 09:50 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=587227"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi,

I would like to renovate my kitchen. Anyone care to recommend some good and reliable kitchen contractors? Thanks.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi i had a carpenter who's workmanships n price is highly recommended. PM mi if u r interested..

[/quote

i too need the contact , plz mail me to avani006@gmail.com, thanks in advance

<!--quoteo(post=587227:date=Nov 3 2010, 09:50 AM:name=falcon)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (falcon @ Nov 3 2010, 09:50 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=587227"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi,

I would like to renovate my kitchen. Anyone care to recommend some good and reliable kitchen contractors? Thanks.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi i had a carpenter who's workmanships n price is highly recommended. PM mi if u r interested..

Hi do pm me yr contractor no : baitastic_30@yahoo.com.sg ... many thnks