Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
user123

Ceiling Fan For Hdb

How do we know whether is any model of the ceiling fan is suitable for HDB use or not?

eg. if I wanna buy from Msia, they wouldn't know what is the ceiling height of our HDB right?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
How do we know whether is any model of the ceiling fan is suitable for HDB use or not?

eg. if I wanna buy from Msia, they wouldn't know what is the ceiling height of our HDB right?

I just bought a ceiling fan for my HDB living room. I gotten the 4 blades KDK V56VK which is ok for HDB. the ceiling to floor height is about 2.6m. it has sufficient allowance. KDK has one model A11YS, 3 blades which is the official HDB approved model. think most importantly, u need to find out the height fm floor to ceiling and also the fan's size/height that u r buying, to ensure that the fan will not be too low when installed.

I just bought a ceiling fan for my HDB living room. I gotten the 4 blades KDK V56VK which is ok for HDB. the ceiling to floor height is about 2.6m. it has sufficient allowance. KDK has one model A11YS, 3 blades which is the official HDB approved model. think most importantly, u need to find out the height fm floor to ceiling and also the fan's size/height that u r buying, to ensure that the fan will not be too low when installed.

Hi Etoh

May I know how is the A11YS baby fan? IS it windy? I'm looking at KDK V56VK for my hall. And KDK A11YS for my three bedrooms. Problem is KDK does not come with LIghts. So I still deciding whether to get light fan for the room or do L box lightings for all 3 bedrooms (mean it gonna cost a lot for L box)

Thanks in advance.

Aiyo, the A11 very very small lei... haha...

maybe will get v56 but only white and grey color right? I like those bronze color

hi,

ya, the A11 is quite small, but shd be fine for the bedrooms. Living hall i will suggest V56VK which comes with 4 blades. I've not really used the fan yet cos place is still renovating. but had tested it after installation. it has 5 speed control using the remote control. Need to turn to min speed 3 to have sufficient wind, 1 and 2 not much feel at all. Ya, the KDK ceiling fans do not have lightings, so u may need to reconsider other brands.

hi,

ya, the A11 is quite small, but shd be fine for the bedrooms. Living hall i will suggest V56VK which comes with 4 blades. I've not really used the fan yet cos place is still renovating. but had tested it after installation. it has 5 speed control using the remote control. Need to turn to min speed 3 to have sufficient wind, 1 and 2 not much feel at all. Ya, the KDK ceiling fans do not have lightings, so u may need to reconsider other brands.

Care to share how much u bought the v56 for?

i got the V56VK for $350 fm Parisilk, other place is selling 370-380. not sure if can get it cheaper elsewhere.

u also need to go to hardware shop to buy the hook/bracket thingie to hold the fan which u need to drill up the ceiling to secure the fan.

i got the V56VK for $350 fm Parisilk, other place is selling 370-380. not sure if can get it cheaper elsewhere.

u also need to go to hardware shop to buy the hook/bracket thingie to hold the fan which u need to drill up the ceiling to secure the fan.

oh... actually am in KL, got two for RM460 each.

I got V56VK from KL for RM460...the only different is, Spore version got 7speed, Msia version got 5Speed only, the rest is still the same.

I got V56VK from KL for RM460...the only different is, Spore version got 7speed, Msia version got 5Speed only, the rest is still the same.

Is the height of this not a problem to be installed in HDB?

I was advised by the JB shop not to purchase this as it violated the rule.

How abt Panasonics Fan?

Is the height of this not a problem to be installed in HDB?

I was advised by the JB shop not to purchase this as it violated the rule.

How abt Panasonics Fan?

Dimension specs only differ by 2cm, no problem.

V56VK = Sensa 4 = 5 Speed

V60VK = Sensa 5 = 7 Speed