Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MichaelSey

Tips For My Acnes?

Hi there!

I regret to say that my face is fully covered with acnes. But I have a dry skin. I have done many things for that. No result. I wish some tips for my acnes from you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi there!

I regret to say that my face is fully covered with acnes. But I have a dry skin. I have done many things for that. No result. I wish some tips for my acnes from you.

You may want to take Vitamin C and Vitamin E. It does helps to clear yr acnes. Recently, my friend from Tupperware recommends BerryGen for skin but I haven't not tried yet as its quite expensive, for 25 satches costs $110.

Many types of skin irrtations & problems are a result of (internal) health conditions.

For acnes, you've got to have your health condition cleared inside out, meaning that to get a complete cure, u've got to regulate ur own health first: ensure that emptying bowels first thing in the morning is done at great ease (upon waking up), already in deep slumber by 11 pm, eat well (no skipping of breakfast).

Avoid anything (where it's possible) with pepper contents in food. Based on my experience, pepper has a frightening after-effects on those with any medical conditions. e.g. people with cancer would see their cancer cells spreading after consumption of pepper.

Have u ever tried consulting a TCM practisioner?

very seldom dry skin will have acne.

Are you the type where its dry on the outside, but oily beneath?

Or that u are using very drying stuff thats drying up yr skin?

It is yr face, what u see everyday in the mirror.

Go see a dermatologist( not beauty salon). its worth every cent to recover it.

very seldom dry skin will have acne.

Are you the type where its dry on the outside, but oily beneath?

Or that u are using very drying stuff thats drying up yr skin?

It is yr face, what u see everyday in the mirror.

Go see a dermatologist( not beauty salon). its worth every cent to recover it.

Agree with Always Happy. You may want to see a doctor in a polyclinic and get a referral to National Skin Centre.

Hi there!

If those antibiotic like doxycycline and erythromycine stearated are not effective to you, your last resort is Isotretinon.

My younger girl is 5 months into this drug, be mentally prepare; it purged like ****, big red bump with pockets of pus.

Maybe you should try TCM, Chung Hwa free clinic at Toa Payoh has a group of physicians specialize in treating skin problem.

Consultation is $10/-. Refer to their web for more information

Dry skin might still promote pimply like texture. The oil glands kept producing oil as it is stimulated through frequent washing of the face (in an attempt to reduce its oiliness).

And as a result, the surface of the skin has been so badly dehydrated & the sebaceous glands would still be secreating lot's of oil - they've received signals of dry skin on the surface that requires oil?? Hence, dry skin could still give rise to pimples and acnes.

I used to have acnes from 10 yrs old, all the way to 29 yrs old. I tried all methods, including facials which ultimately gave rise to skin irritation when my skin became overly dehydrated.

The dermatologists had fed me with so much antibiotics, including Retin-A (a vitamin A drug for controlling sebum production) during that past 20 years until my health suffered, & started showing up signs of side-effects by the time I reach my 30s. And once this happens, there is no recourse for reversing the health conditions.

So I wouldn't recommend that anybody take antibiotics liberally to cure acnes. It might work for some but if after stopping the entire course of medication and the skin starts exploding again, I would recommend that u work from inside out to control & cure the problems. Reason: ur skin problem runs deeper than just the skin.

Edited by edenstrauss

For surface dry skin which is oily underneath, the dry skin cells on surface block pores. You can lemon juice to exfoliate then wash normally. Just soak lemon juice onto cotton pad and apply to face. Then rinse and wash. Stay out of sun because

Emon juice is a very strong exfoliator and it'll expose the new skin that will be very sensitive to sun. Unless you want lots a freckles, best to protect from sun.

I used to have some skin problems.. My skin is dry around the cheeks area and that's wer my pimples usually popped! I started using B.Liv serum.. (rec by Xiaxue) I tink it's sumtin like "Off With The Head".. The serum lasted me several months and since then, my pimples never popped.. But sumtimes during menses, one of two pimples do pop out but it's not those huge type. I used that for a couple of yrs...

Now, my only prob is to clear the acne marks.. I stopped using B.Liv and currently using Sheer Secret Placenta... I'm taking the supplements as well as the facial pdts.. Works well for me and I can see improvements to my acne scar... The cost of the pdts is quite steep.. But i guess still cheaper than SKII.. Since I don go for facials, i invested my money on Sheer Secret.

Hihi!

I use to have very bad acne problem too!

To the extend that I had to stop working for 2 weeks because of acne problem..

(job didnt allow me to have any acne coz it is a frontline job)..

Then I changed my lifestyle, make sure i am asleep between 12midnight to 3am (sleep before midnight),

drink more water, eat more vege and fruits..

And also, sometimes I think supplements play a part too..

My girlfriend introduced me a supplement and it helped my skin tremendously.

Also, skincare that you use might lead to skin being irritated too..

I changed my skincare too and things got very much better!

Hope this helps :)

I understand the frustrations of acne..

Hope you recover soon!

Best wishes in 2011!

Hihi!

I use to have very bad acne problem too!

To the extend that I had to stop working for 2 weeks because of acne problem..

(job didnt allow me to have any acne coz it is a frontline job)..

Then I changed my lifestyle, make sure i am asleep between 12midnight to 3am (sleep before midnight),

drink more water, eat more vege and fruits..

And also, sometimes I think supplements play a part too..

My girlfriend introduced me a supplement and it helped my skin tremendously.

Also, skincare that you use might lead to skin being irritated too..

I changed my skincare too and things got very much better!

Hope this helps :)

I understand the frustrations of acne..

Hope you recover soon!

Best wishes in 2011!

what supplements are u taking?

i use to have ok skin.. but recently coz of the ID and my house.. really stressed out...

stress.. + irregular meals (to monitor the reno) + comfort food (chips and coke) is killing my skin..

Hihi gohhuishi,

Yes, I understand!

My contractor is giving me all sorts of nonsense too! I am like picking up after her mess everyday!

hmMmm...

Maybe you can PM me your email address and I let you have more details about the supplement?

Would be better that way.. :)

Hi all,

I would like to share with you my latest finding about how to cure acne but I am not sure whether it will work on you.

Recently I have a few acnes on my chin. Usually I will have a few acnes when approaching menses period time and it will heal off afterward but this time it still stay put there.

So one day, it just happened that after washing my face, I try to put "mopiko". Trying it on 3 acnes on the left side. In fact i got another 3 on the right. Next day, I saw tremendous improvement, the 3 on the left shrink and no longer in red compared to the three on the right.

Maybe you will ask me why I will think of "mopiko" instead of others. Whenever I have acne, I feel uncomfortable cos sometimes you can feel the heat due to swollen and also big red dot on your face and not forget some have itchy hand wanna squeeze it out. So, I think of what kind of lotion will make it cool down and reduce the redness... I only have "mopiko" on my dressing table that time, so kinda wanna do experiment. I try it out and now it subsided.

However, if you have really bad acnes problem. I would advise you to see Dermatologist. Why is it so? Acnes could be caused by hormones or environment. You need to iron this out.

Cheers:) Emobebe

drink apple cider vinegar with water throughout the day if possible..............

buy a dermal-grade microfiber cloth to exfoliate............

take vitamin B5...............

take probiotics.................