Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yunn26

High End Kdk Ceiling Fans - Best Price Where?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a few KDK Z60WS Ceiling Fans - These are the 7speed, Yuragi Air, 5 Blade, 60inch models.

From what I know - its S$380 at Tai Yong @ Jln Besar (Excluding Install - add 40 - 60)

Will be great if you could share your best prices as well. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Tks for the heads up bro. :thumbs up: I heard jb was cheaper but half price!!!

I think I go Malaysia today and hoot a few of these. I know jusco also seller of kdk fan.. Other then yes electricals..I go find out if other sellers also at the same low prices there. Cheers

I think I go Malaysia today and hoot a few of these. I know jusco also seller of kdk fan.. Other then yes electricals..I go find out if other sellers also at the same low prices there. Cheers

Hi,

May i know if the products own international warranty?? Bcos if Singpore KDK dun recognise it, wun it be troublesome to repair it when spoil?

Please advice. Thank you.

Cheers.

Hi,

May i know if the products own international warranty?? Bcos if Singpore KDK dun recognise it, wun it be troublesome to repair it when spoil?

Please advice. Thank you.

Cheers.

For what I know, it doesn't come with international warranty. There is money you save....there is a price to pay.... :)

Edited by fongfamily01

For what I know, it doesn't come with international warranty. There is money you save....there is a price to pay.... :)

Yes agree. Anyway it only a year warranty. The guy in Yes Appliances did mentioned can bring back to their shop if needed to repair. (Mean u need to dismantle it and bring to JB again) Anyway with this cheap price u are actually getting two ceiling fans in JB instead of one in Singapore. And I would said KDK is a reliable brand. Doubt it will spoil within a year. I still think it worth getting from JB.

Hi how is ur shopping in JB? Did u find any other shop that sells the fans? Do share with us the brands and prices? I'm also looking at Amasco fan with light. Thank you.

One very important consideration before you purchase KDK v56vk & v60vk which I have to bring up.

This information is only available in the installation manual.

Ceiling fan must be mounted above 2.5m from the floor and 1m from the wall to the Blade.

The very common reason the fan wobble is because it doesn't meet the minimum clearance.

No matter how much you try to switch blades to try to balance it, it just won't work.

It is not because the fan mechanism is faulty, nor is it loose.

My fans are 2.4m from the floor but they're working fine.

Do measure before you purchase!

KDK v56vk is 56 inches in diameter and v60vk is 60inches in diameter.

Good luck!

And about warranty, KDK is high up there in terms of quality and state-of-the-art technology!

Unless you never shower when you buy lah.

Agreed that KDK is a very reliable fan...althot mine is a stand fan not celing type..it is still working very well comin to 10years...

will be getting the same brand for my new hse too :sport-smiley-004:

One very important consideration before you purchase KDK v56vk & v60vk which I have to bring up.

Ceiling fan must be mounted above 2.5m from the floor and 1m from the wall to the Blade.

The very common reason the fan wobble is because it doesn't meet the minimum clearance.

No matter how much you try to switch blades to try to balance it, it just won't work.

Good luck!

And about warranty, KDK is high up there in terms of quality and state-of-the-art technology!

Hi,

When you mention 1m from the wall to the blade, is it from the ceiling wall to the blade or side wall to the blade? Thanks for your info

Hi,

When you mention 1m from the wall to the blade, is it from the ceiling wall to the blade or side wall to the blade? Thanks for your info

At least 1m between tip of blade to side wall, so that it doesn't wobble as much.

Good luck!

my ceiling height is 3.2m. Can I install this model?

Thanks!

Anyone knows where in singapore can I view and buy kdk fans at good price?

There are quite a number of authorized resellers listed - don't know which one to go...

you can try *spam at ang mo kio , i have just bought a 11ys $159 and v56 k $356 and also pruchase toshiba fridge Grr 46 $625

and LCD 40 av 700 at 689 only :P