Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlurRhino

Togetherness...

i think it is possible, if you did not opt for the optional HDB tilings finishes.

as the drainage has to be re-route on the floor i suppose.

i mean run from where? haha cos i dont see any pipe going across the yard door... is it run into the toilet behind?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i think it is possible, if you did not opt for the optional HDB tilings finishes.

as the drainage has to be re-route on the floor i suppose.

all piping have to be exposed... so i think its from the toilet loh...

Haha that's a lively discussion on my water piping, i am sorry i didn't have the chance to login earlier to clarify..

The piping is from the kitchen and definitely not from toilet, as its too far and no direct route the water pressure will not make it.. Actually nothing fanciful done, its the same way how they re-run the piping for kitchen island concept, albeit island is usually at the central of kitchen whereas mine run along the side of kitchen.. my kitchen tiles are over-layed.. ;)

Exactly what i want for my kitchen....

btw, any chance that u might be able to share this part of your quotation with me?

am talking to my ID tomorrow...:)

sorry bro hope its not too late, but if you still need do pm me your email add. :)

How's adapting to your new place so far? MIA for so long.. must be really busy eh?

Haha yup busy with my coming wedding, busy with my work, busy with my studies.. so time are pretty tight nowadays.. but ya enjoy snuggling at my new place whenever i have the time! :P

thanks for the details of your renovation!

im sure i have learnt a few things from reading your mini blog...

preparing for my own renovation..collecting by keys to my sengkang 4rm in june i hope!

good to see a few similar layout houses..get a lot of ideas from it.

thanks once again!

Hi BlurRhino,

We're also with Rhiss Interior, but not with Red Audi. Your house is nicely done up! Hope mine will be too in time to come.

Can you elaborate on the problems with the soft close? The cabinets still closes with a loud sound?

How about the black tracks for the drawers? Are they better than the normal soft close? ID persuaded us to use the black tracks instead of buying soft close mechanism.

Edit: OMG, we also bought our sofa + coffee table + dining set at Species. Same dining set. :yamseng:

Edited by triciahy

thanks for the details of your renovation!

im sure i have learnt a few things from reading your mini blog...

preparing for my own renovation..collecting by keys to my sengkang 4rm in june i hope!

good to see a few similar layout houses..get a lot of ideas from it.

thanks once again!

Hey thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Rememeber to write your blog when you start your renovation ya! ;)

Hi BlurRhino,

We're also with Rhiss Interior, but not with Red Audi. Your house is nicely done up! Hope mine will be too in time to come.

Can you elaborate on the problems with the soft close? The cabinets still closes with a loud sound?

How about the black tracks for the drawers? Are they better than the normal soft close? ID persuaded us to use the black tracks instead of buying soft close mechanism.

Edit: OMG, we also bought our sofa + coffee table + dining set at Species. Same dining set. :yamseng:

You got the furniture from Species too?? haha so we both have good taste!! wahahaha!! :P

Hmmm.. i don't think they have soft-close for drawers? mine don't come with soft-close but we are perfectly fine using the black tracks for drawers.. it looks durable and can hold heavy stuff.. the soft-close for the cabinet doors is as below, its just an attachment that fit onto the hinge and looks flimsy.. i doubt it can last long but to the carpenter credit, they give me plenty of spare.. haha..

DSC01147.jpg

Hi Blurrhino,

I am also staying in vista. Can i view your house? It's so nice!

renotime

i am also nearby at punggol lodge, ialsowannafollow!