Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlurRhino

Togetherness...

hi can you share the brand or manufacturer of this soft-closing mechanism? I would like to google for it. thx

Hello, i think the soft-closing is those brandless type.. can't find the brand anywhere..

Hi Blurrhino,

I am also staying in vista. Can i view your house? It's so nice!

renotime

Hi neighbour! i have replied your pm.. so sorry.. :(

i am also nearby at punggol lodge, ialsowannafollow!

haha we are even more impressed with your house! good choice to use formica for your kitchen! ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha that's a lively discussion on my water piping, i am sorry i didn't have the chance to login earlier to clarify..

The piping is from the kitchen and definitely not from toilet, as its too far and no direct route the water pressure will not make it.. Actually nothing fanciful done, its the same way how they re-run the piping for kitchen island concept, albeit island is usually at the central of kitchen whereas mine run along the side of kitchen.. my kitchen tiles are over-layed.. ;)

sorry bro hope its not too late, but if you still need do pm me your email add. :)

can you further explain how did your ID run the water piping?

with the water beside the push out window, how did you conceal the pipe to your final destination without being exposed?

Hello there

I'm very impressed with your house design and I would appreciate if you could provide me your Id details to me.

Have you heard about Ray? Is he good coz I spoke to him today and now waiting for his quotation.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi blurRhino .....

am yr friendly neighbour from PS, was looking for u at punggol forum but i pagaing the wrg person all the while (blue rhino) i more blur than u

Anyway if u do see tis msg, can PM me at punggol forum, i more active there, need yr help, as i know u in possession of my dream speakers .... KEF 3005se. hope to hear from u again

Sorry folks didn't realise my PM is full, have clear the inbox liao and thanks for reading my blog! :)

Hi, like your reno alot...can PM me your 'Red Aud' contact and your quotation for reference please...thanks...:)

Hi, like your reno alot...can PM me your 'Red Aud' contact and your quotation for reference please...thanks...:)

Hey shoobie, thanks for reading my reno experience! :)

Have drop you a pm with the contacts!

Hi BlurRhino,

Like your reno alot-esp the kitchen.

Mind sharing your quotation & Red Audi contact?

Thanks in advance=)

Thanks for reading my t-blog and sorry for late response! Have pm u the contacts :)

Hi BlurRhino,

Nice house and reno!!

I have just sign up with Rhiss and after seeing ur reno gives me more confident as we din source a lot for more ID.

Our ID is Jacky and so far communication seems quite well...so excited for key collecting and when reno starts..

Me and Fiance's new hse also in Punggol!!