Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
user123

Buying Led Strips

Anyone order any LED strips before from internet?

I am trying to do so and most factory are in ShenZhen.... the price r much much much much more cheaper than those sold in Sim Lim.

If you want, can lompang and save shipping cost, even cheaper. but I have not tried the product, so don't quote me for it :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am trying to do so and most factory are in ShenZhen.... the price r much much much much more cheaper than those sold in Sim Lim.

If you want, can lompang and save shipping cost, even cheaper. but I have not tried the product, so don't quote me for it :P

im interested in buying led strips/rope... can you show me the pics so i can see if they're the same?

im interested in buying led strips/rope... can you show me the pics so i can see if they're the same?

Sorry I have already submitted my order :(

Next round ba...

Hi can share the contact too.. mi oso looking to buy direct from internet.. Maybe the rest of us can arrange to group buy n share the frieght charges.. Thanks in adv!!

Hi All,

Go Google and you can find a list of China manufacturer of LED strips. I'm 99% sure those sell in Sim Lim are all from China.....nowadays, what are the things not made in China one??

As a guide, those I bought in Sim Lim Tower cost S$16 a meter, from the web it cost only ard USD$16 per roll of 5m. Shipping charge can be cheap if u buy more...

But I have not try their quality before, so don't quote me.

Wait my shipment come and I will revert back.

Hi can share the contact too.. mi oso looking to buy direct from internet.. Maybe the rest of us can arrange to group buy n share the frieght charges.. Thanks in adv!!

I have received the LEDs and all are in good quality. However I am giving up 5 rolls of 5meter size 3528 90LEDs per meter. If u r interested pls msg me..

I have received the LEDs and all are in good quality. However I am giving up 5 rolls of 5meter size 3528 90LEDs per meter. If u r interested pls msg me..

Some sample of the LED strips used in my current home

Under kitchen cabinet

c6e8727a.jpg

Just stick it on top of curtain railing

8d0b53e2.jpg

Behind Feature wall and under TV console

2c829a99.jpg

Under kitchen cabinet

c6e8727a.jpg

8d0b53e2.jpg

2c829a99.jpg

wa, very nice, cockroaches and lizards won't like to stay under the cabinets cos too bright liao...... :D

Under kitchen cabinet

c6e8727a.jpg

8d0b53e2.jpg

2c829a99.jpg

What's the price like? DC 12V?

What's the price like? DC 12V?

Yes, DC12V 7.2W/m or 600mA/m

size = 3528, 90LEDs / m

1 roll = 5m = S$40nett (strictly non nego cos this is the cost price, I don't earn a single cents as the pricing is very transparent)

color = warm white

Got 4 rolls extra

Edited by user123

Yes, DC12V 7.2W/m or 600mA/m

size = 3528, 90LEDs / m

1 roll = 5m = S$40nett

color = warm white

Got 4 rolls extra

purchase withdrawn....

Edited by garyng08

Hi all,

I used to order some LED strips for my bathroom few months ago. I had actually ordered from 3 different shops (from ShenZhen and Shanghai) to compare the light and found that this one from SZ has the brightest light and nice looking too. ( price is cheap too )

if u guys wanna order together , we can as I might need just few more reels for the house and maybe some color changing RGB strips for the living room or the TV set . :D

Hi all,

I used to order some LED strips for my bathroom few months ago. I had actually ordered from 3 different shops (from ShenZhen and Shanghai) to compare the light and found that this one from SZ has the brightest light and nice looking too. ( price is cheap too )

if u guys wanna order together , we can as I might need just few more reels for the house and maybe some color changing RGB strips for the living room or the TV set . :D

hey bro, im interested.. PM me the details..

Hi all,

hi bro

i am interested too. do pm me the detail too.

thanks and regards

gorilla chow