Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
user123

Buying Led Strips

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi GaryNg08,

I may want to get in another strip and the RGB controller, but yet to ascertain the quantity now. When will you be closing the order?

Hi Garfieldhello, maybe I can help u on your queries.. If u buy the LED strips, 1st u need to get a 12vdc power supply... As for the drivers, u will use it with the LED downlights cos it will act as a power supply to it. As for the controllers, it is an optional item, some controller allow u to dim n on/off the lights. W/o the controller u still can on/off the light by switching off the main supply.. As for the length, there is a marking on the strip indicating where u r susppose to cut it then u can solder on it..

Hi Arron22, drop mi a SMS if u need more.. I will not be closing soon cos till now no 1 indicate their interest yet.. Haha..

Edited by garyng08

Thank you so much, garyng08. So i will need to buy a 12vdc power supply + controller (how much and can be bought at Sim Lim?) but i don't have the equipment, how do i solder it together to the desired length?

Very keen on getting my first DIY LED light done.

i also want to order the led lights strips for my cove lightings /and under the cabinets lightings.

But how to use? need to buy additional transformer adapeter and get from where ar?

Can combine pcs to 1 pc thus need one power pt instead?

and what specs to get for cove lightnings and all can advise? Also i need led downlights too ..

Im all new sorry for the bombarding ..

but count me in for the ordering (btw how to calc the length i need?)

Hi Guys, I m trying to organize another round of group purchase for LED strips from SZ.. This time round the price had been lower due to the drop in currency rate. The price for a non-waterproof 5meter roll of SMD5050 60pcs LED/meter will cost ard $77 including transportation. It is the brightest led currently in the market. If you guys have any question or need help regarding the LEDs strip project, you can drop me an email at garyng81@gmail.com. I will try to guide you as much as i can. This GP will closed in 4th June 2359hrs.. Pls kindly PM me if you r interested in the following format:

Nickname/contact/quantity/color

Available color:White,Warm White, Cool White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, RGB

My own covelight project:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/852/img04431.jpg/

My LED downlight project:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/img04461.jpg/

Hi Guys, I m trying to organize another round of group purchase for LED strips from SZ.. This time round the price had been lower due to the drop in currency rate. The price for a non-waterproof 5meter roll of SMD5050 60pcs LED/meter will cost ard $77 including transportation. It is the brightest led currently in the market. If you guys have any question or need help regarding the LEDs strip project, you can drop me an email at garyng81@gmail.com. I will try to guide you as much as i can. This GP will closed in 4th June 2359hrs.. Pls kindly PM me if you r interested in the following format:

Nickname/contact/quantity/color

Available color:White,Warm White, Cool White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, RGB

My own covelight project:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/852/img04431.jpg/

My LED downlight project:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/img04461.jpg/

Hi Gary,

What's the cost for a waterproof 5050 60pcs/m ?

Hi Gary,

I want to order the following. I will PM you my confirmation.

1) Aaron22/1 roll of 5050 60 LED/m warm white and 1 roll of 5050 60 LED/m white (waterproof...IP??) = Total rolls: 2 & 1x LED RGB Controller

Thanks.

Aaron22

Hi Gary,

I want to order the following. I will PM you my confirmation.

1) Aaron22/1 roll of 5050 60 LED/m warm white and 1 roll of 5050 60 LED/m white (waterproof...IP??) = Total rolls: 2 & 1x LED RGB Controller

Thanks.

Aaron22

Hi Aaron22

Order noted. As for the waterproof LED it's IP65. Will sent you confirmation SMS when before i order. Thanks for your support.

Rdgs

Gary

Edited by garyng08