Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Husky

Scanteak Warehouse Sale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
This is getting one of those long teak dining table. Has anyone have any experience with their furniture in terms of durability?

scanteakchristmas_260x280.png

http://www.mallshopper.sg/offer/3783/

I was at the warehouse sale on Saturday. Bought a long teak dining table with wooden chairs, bedside tables and a TV console. I feel that the quality of the products is above average for wood.

How about you? Did you find any suitable dining set there? :)

Have no complaints about Scanteak service or quality of their furniture.

I actually bought a second hand set of Scanteak funiture and I must say that the furniture is very very hardy! Not easily scratched, and very easy to maintain. The furniture was looking a little dull when I bought it at a garage sale, then just went to Scanteak and ask them how they maintain it, got a bottle of wood oil from them and slowly rubbed it all over the furniture and it looked much nicer after that.

The cushions are really good too. I had to replace the bottom cushions for the 3 + 2 sofa set but it was worth it. The back rest cushions have very good lumbar support. Btw the model I bought (from a garage sale) was this one

http://www.scanteak.com.sg/Collections>...s>LivingRoom

Model no. 13808 Teak sofa 3 seater (plus 2 of the 1 seater sofa)

Model no. 13808 Teak coffee table

plus a TV console that isn't in the current catalogue anymore.

I notice also that there are slightly different sofa cushion designs now. The newer cushions are not as firm as the older models. But I guess it's also personal preference lah.

After sales is ok and staff are polite and helpful. I had to go down to Sungei Kadut to pick up my cushions (coz I didn't want to pay for delivery charges). I ordered a new set of sofa covers which would only be ready in 4 mths time and I got them to send it to another outlet which was more convenient for me to collect it from. No problems with it at all.

Hi everyone,

I placed an order for a table at Scanteak for $950. However, I received another Scanteak table as a gift and I need to let this go. This credit is available for any item in Scanteak and I am willing to offer a $100 discount at $850. Please email me if interested - xunxiu@gmail.com

FYI, was also told that there will be an increase in wood prices next year so this might be a good time to buy it.

Edited by StephLin

Hi everyone,

I placed an order for a table at Scanteak for $950. However, I received another Scanteak table as a gift and I need to let this go. This credit is available for any item in Scanteak and I am willing to offer a $100 discount at $850. Please email me if interested - xunxiu@gmail.com

FYI, was also told that there will be an increase in wood prices next year so this might be a good time to buy it.

picture ?