Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tthiang

Where To Find Cheap Rain Shower Set

Hi All,

Can someone tell me where to find cheap and reasonable good rain shower set?? Any promotion going on??? Me going to start mr reno soon... Thank you for reading... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All,

Can someone tell me where to find cheap and reasonable good rain shower set?? Any promotion going on??? Me going to start mr reno soon... Thank you for reading... :)

Can try Hoe Kee, or maybe Genova industries at Bendemeer - there's a warehouse sale this weekend (saw the advert on straitstimes Life section today)

Can try Hoe Kee, or maybe Genova industries at Bendemeer - there's a warehouse sale this weekend (saw the advert on straitstimes Life section today)

Okay, thanks wolfiezz :)

I bought my bathroom accessories from Poh Seng, pricing very reasonable!

Hi All,

u looking for cheap handsgrohe rainshower set or just normal rainshower?

i got my normal rainshower... comes with 3 way mixer, and microphone hand shower. I bought at Chuan Heng at Jalan Besar for about $300+ after discount... havent installed yet so dunno how good issit..

u looking for cheap handsgrohe rainshower set or just normal rainshower?

i got my normal rainshower... comes with 3 way mixer, and microphone hand shower. I bought at Chuan Heng at Jalan Besar for about $300+ after discount... havent installed yet so dunno how good issit..

Let me know the outcome :D

Hi All,

I bought my "Ixiss" rain shower sets from GR Link and it cost less than $300, however I have yet to use them as my place is under renovation. If you like the chrome look then you may want to check it out.

I bought my "Ixiss" rain shower sets from GR Link and it cost less than $300, however I have yet to use them as my place is under renovation. If you like the chrome look then you may want to check it out.

Thank you evokc...I already bought from Poh Seng....Nearly fainted when got the final price for all the accessories....

Thank you evokc...I already bought from Poh Seng....Nearly fainted when got the final price for all the accessories....

does the $300 + includes installation?