Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Querty

Clearing Of Debris Left Behind In Pipes After Renovations

Hello...

My home reno is finishing soon. After checking on the pipes, i noticed debris in the kitchen, svce yard & bathroom pipes (especially inside the pipes) left behind by the renovator's workers. Is the contractor responsible to make sure that the workers do not wash away the debris (waste cement, sand, broken tiles, nails, screws, bolts & nuts etc) down the pipes? If not cleared, this can damage to the pipes and cause choking in future. So do i instruct the contractor to clear away the debris or i have to find myself a plumber to clear the pipes? Any advice from anyone here pls??

Tk U.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello...

My home reno is finishing soon. After checking on the pipes, i noticed debris in the kitchen, svce yard & bathroom pipes (especially inside the pipes) left behind by the renovator's workers. Is the contractor responsible to make sure that the workers do not wash away the debris (waste cement, sand, broken tiles, nails, screws, bolts & nuts etc) down the pipes? If not cleared, this can damage to the pipes and cause choking in future. So do i instruct the contractor to clear away the debris or i have to find myself a plumber to clear the pipes? Any advice from anyone here pls??

Tk U.

Ask them to clear else deduct their left over payment.

im having the same problem with my common bathroom one of the floor trap.the water keep rising to the surafce when we shower.luckily i havent pay my ID 100% yet...its best u check everything .

im having the same problem with my common bathroom one of the floor trap.the water keep rising to the surafce when we shower.luckily i havent pay my ID 100% yet...its best u check everything .

the contractor i engaged to change my kitchen pipes also left the same s**t for me to clear. worst still they install the pipes in the wrong orientation. now always have a bad smell in the kitchen. think we should all complain to the HDB.

They are supposed to clear all the debris, some contractor in fact almost all of them charge us a sum of money to clean and dump the bebris 9 cos when they dump it, they got to pay also, cannot suka suka throw) SO since we pay, they shld do it. EVEN if we don't have to pay, hello, when handover shld handover nicely to us also mah.