Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
strawberry8

Never Buy From Poh Seng Hardware@jln Besar

is this the shop next to "Poh Joo" ? I went to Poh Joo on public holiday few days ago, and it was quite crowded business as usual, and as I park near to "poh Seng" - as I assumed cos only remember there is another shop with "poh.. something" nearby - this shop looks dead, very contrast to Poh Joo. Anyway, got a good deal from Poh Joo and so happy about that. Now waiting for delivery tomorrow. Anyway, I promised the boss I would promote him as my gratefulness - so if you're next to buy something, go to Poh Joo and ask directly for Benjamin. What's impressive about this guy is we actually do not just try to sell, but he gave me insights and very useful advices. I learnt a lot from him just in few minutes there. As he tried to clear few stuffs from his just finished project (seems like his main business is actually with developers that build condos, HDB BTOs, etc - not with direct customer like us), he gave me good quality bath tub with a very low price. I can't disclose the price here but I can tell you it's more than 30% discount :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Think about it, if shop can give 30% discount, this means they still have good margin to earn. Usual priced at 60% cost price, give 30% discount, still earn 30% :D... If they sell at their cost price, might as well go home sleep better…

Edited by neubie