Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tgtmbelief

Tap Water Pressure

Hi RT forummers,

I have read and enjoyed many postings of RT forummers, who have unselfishly shared their renovation journeys. Am totally envious of the beautiful homes seen in pictures uploaded. :) This is my sincere compliments ok.. ;) Not indirectly seeking help through flattery. However, yes, I do have a problem, specifically tap water pressure. Hope someone would be able to share their thoughts with me.

The problem is the water pressure decrease after I changed my wash basin and wall tap heads as the old ones are wearing out. Don't understand why it's happening. Is it something to do with the new tap or plumber did not do it right?

Welcome comments on the quotation too, juz for my own future reference since work already done. The total cost, after negotiating is $240/-

Works involved:

- Reposition & supply copper pipe water inlet for washing machine

- Supply, install PVC pipe for washing machine water outlet.

- Labour for replacing wash basin tap and wall tap (tap heads not supplied)

Thks all for taking time to read...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Carbon tap water filtration systems are very convenient. They can be installed easily in a matter of minutes and you can choose from whole house filters, shower head filters, countertop filters, and under-the-sink filters. You can even get a sports water bottle that has a carbon filter built in so you can have clean water anytime, anywhere.

plumbing vancouver