Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
therat

Bedok Central, Let Chat Here. Part Ii

dunno where the poster go. disappeared

they moved it from the wall beside the lift to the notice board (for blk219c).

Edited by LimeGreen

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

new swimming pool = higher entry charges. just like they did to "rejuvenate" every hawker center.

depending on how big scale they wanna do it. if small scale, mango trees will be gone; if big scale, Blk216 hawker center might be the scarificed goat as well. there goes our breakfast place.

blk 130/131/29 will lose their unblocked view.

changes are not necessarily good. baseline, I don't subscribe to his idea. And I don't think we'll see Mr Lee after the election.

Edited by hihihi

They just want to maximize their profit. Don't think they bother to think what we want.

This morning, the lift break down again. Someone is inside the lift as I heard the bell ringing.

This is a new lift after Lift upgrading.

has been staying in this block since Aug and I think the lift has beak down 4-5 time.

After lift upgrading, the lift still can break down so many time. ;)

That's Mr Lee. I only see his poster on the notice brd. When he got walk around the neighbor except election time.

I do not like the idea of new swimming pool next to 216 hawker center. but i can't do anything.

I dun like the fitness corner, but if it really helps MOST of the ppl... then i am ok with this. I am very much skeptical abt this and i do believe it might become white elephant. Maybe 3pm onward, u see children climbling up and down fitness corner as monkey bar. I do believe the money can be put into better use.

Also, update on bedok point. there will be a photoshoot session with some cartoon character on 21th Dec 2010, so i suppose it will open by Dec 2010. A peek on jollybean renovation permit shown the renovation is till 15Dec2010.

2ijp6o3.gif

there is a bollard remove at the carpark at 219, and there leave a hole of water. Call TC and estate officer say very scare to see my telephone number. WTH lo... Next time i dun inform TC anymore, i straight away call NEA.

who can we complain to wif regards to the crazy aunty who keep shouting n shouting in the afternoon..duno what is she angry n shouting abt..i think its on level 2 or level 3 at blk 221b...

im alreadi irritated by the dwstairs owner who's dog barks in the morning, forcing mi to wake up early. then afternoon kana this kuku aunty..alwas quarrel de...

she will jus shout n shout...bet blk 220 resident also can hear...if she got mental prob, can the family send her to see psychatrist pls...keep her there...

Wow lau, need to pay $3.5/2hr. Who wants?

The slope glider season is almost here already, will see many ppls, go up to slope to enjoy their "thermal trust" with the gliders without propellers. I'm one of the them, hehe.

Slope glider?

Where is that ah? What day/time?

Wanna bring my kids there to see see look look

Slope glider?

Where is that ah? What day/time?

Wanna bring my kids there to see see look look

North East wind should be here already. Blk 743, bedok reservoir road. There is a playground, walk up the path to top of the slop. Usually 4-7pm, sat/sun lagi more ppls. All ppls from different corners of singapore will come, got angmor somemore.

The one and the only one place in singapore having thermal trust (must be north-east wind)with proper landing area. Bicycle park in Tampines's little hill also have thermal thrust, but lousy landing area.

Jetty near the slope, got ppls playing RC sailing boats too, very fun. The smaller reservior at junction of tampines ave1/ave 10, ppls play speed boats there every sat/sun evening. The field next to it (CDF HD) also ppls playing RC plane, both electric & gas.

Edited by bepgof

1) I do not like the idea of new swimming pool next to 216 hawker center. but i can't do anything.

2) there is a bollard remove at the carpark at 219, and there leave a hole of water. Call TC and estate officer say very scare to see my telephone number. WTH lo... Next time i dun inform TC anymore, i straight away call NEA.

1) vote wisely, that's what u can do.

2) try to start abuse NEA website. They have an online report where they're supposedly the "complaint collection center", afterwhich, they'll forward the complaint to relevant authorities to investigate... can complain anything from vehicles smoke, illegal parking to mosquitoes...

I wanna complaint the Blk 220A "B" lift, the close sensor is not working. u enter the lift late, u'll kenna squashed without warning..

I wanna complaint the Blk 220A "B" lift, the close sensor is not working. u enter the lift late, u'll kenna squashed without warning..

speaking of lift, if you and neighbor press like more than 4 floor, it will auto reset... very funny lift... where to feedback this huh?

speaking of lift, if you and neighbor press like more than 4 floor, it will auto reset... very funny lift... where to feedback this huh?

no need feedback. it's a kids-proof feature that prevents someone from pressing all 17 buttons on the lift and let it run.

anyone already done their OpenNet? How do they come into the house? via their internal piping to the SCV panel which is already inside our house or need to put new trunking?

Edited by hihihi

but but but.... there only 4 buttons pressed before it got reset.

As for opennet, there is a outcry from condo owner then come in IDA interference. Anyway from what i browse from opennet.com.sg, anything conceal, u need to get ur own contractor to do.

btw, do anyone have the internal wiring route (in the wall)?

Thanks.

Hi Bedokian,

I close the previous thread as it has reach pg 99.

Welcome to all Bedokian.

Hope more information sharing regarding the new sport hall and the new shopping mall.

But.. WHERE is the cinema.

I miss my $5 princess movie ticket.

Bro, I've PM you twice with regards to closing that other thread simply because u mention it is 99 pages. But there are plenty of threads which are over 99 pages. I do not understand why u close that thread.

There are some useful information there. What is the rational of closing that huh? Please explain. thanks.

therat, i still waiting for your response.

Anyway guys in LG, did your storeroom turn moldy? i seldom open up my storeroom, and after some time, i see the wall turn from white to yellow.

Also do anyone experience "noise" on channel 5, 8 & U? those BZzzzzz sound? Almost all channels except suria channel. so i suspect it is from source. and not becoz of my TV. anyone can verified? Thanks.