Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muffin

Must Or Not?

Hi all couple out there,

a simple question for you. "Do you think it is a MUST to disclose your earning to each other?"

What do you think?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all couple out there,

a simple question for you. "Do you think it is a MUST to disclose your earning to each other?"

What do you think?

When couple is declared husband & wife = 2 becomes 1 = No you & me = WE = all shared. Tio bo?

Edited by bepgof

When couple is declared husband & wife = 2 becomes 1 = No you & me = WE = all shared. Tio bo?

to the wife: what's mine is mine, what's his is also mine :sport-smiley-004:

男人有钱就变坏,女人变坏就有钱。。。 :D :D :D

Hi all couple out there,

What do you think?

Think it depends on what you are both comfortable with and agree on. I don't believe there is a 'one size fits all' in any marriage. But the important thing is that you're both agreeable on the action that you ultimately take. I don't necessarily agree that everything has to be revealed in order for it to be an honest marriage. If you both agree that a certain amount of money needs to be aside for the family or the household and whatever is left over is you own, with neither of you being concerned with how mcuh the other person has left over, I think that's perfectly fine. But I guess the question is ' Why don't you want her to know how much youre earning? It sounds to me that there is another underlying and deeper issue at hand....trust.

i have a friend. She demands money from her hubby (gets regular bonuses payout) everytime a bonus is paid. Either

pay in cash or in kind (handbag). Keyword is "demand".

luckily my wife never does that, if not i also wouldnt tell her how much i earn. :P

me and wifey don't really divide out who pays what and who pays how much. we are both very willing and happy to pay for the household expenses.

Life is really too short to quarrel over money, not with your wife.

Hi gimZ, great to be same as u, have a great wife that don really demand much and we always discuss and share any expenses but I will always try to pay first.