Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lily70

Wall Hung Wc

Hi,

Any recommendation for wall hung WC? Which brand is reliable & where can we get them from? My contractor has advised me to get Geberit flusing system for concealed WC. Where can I get it from?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just to take note....make sure your water volume for the flushing system is 4.2 liter rather 3.2 liter. I have the 3.2 liter and it take 2 flush to flush out the big business.

I think I am using the Geberit flushing system. I think most shop sell this system since they are selling toilet bowl also.

Hi,

I am using Duravit wall hung WC and Gebeit flushing system. I got them from Sansei located at 462 Tagore Industrial Ave.

Same here.. Using the stark 3 model and purchased from Ferrara.

Hi Pantieileen

Where did you get your Geberit & Johnson suisee from?

Hi Kardtoon & Ourlivingspace,

I wish I can afford Duravit. Guess 1 WC + Geberit system will cost more than $1k?

i got mine from my contractor. i think it's the lowest end from TOTO coz i saw the sample at TOTO showroom.

Kardtoon & OurLivingSpace,

How much is your duravit and the Geberit? Coz since i haven't pay the contractor money i still can change. Didn't pay much attention to toilet bowls and system prior coz tot all get from him less hassle but i heard Duravit is better

The list price for the duravit stark 3 model is $1.5k and the gerebit flush is $700 to $800 ( I cant remember if that is with the flush acutator plate or if that's extra). Those are list price and you can probably get a discount either through bargaining or when there is a sale. Not convenient to list the price I paid here as I got a special deal on my all my sanitary ware.

The list price for the duravit stark 3 model is $1.5k and the gerebit flush is $700 to $800 ( I cant remember if that is with the flush acutator plate or if that's extra). Those are list price and you can probably get a discount either through bargaining or when there is a sale. Not convenient to list the price I paid here as I got a special deal on my all my sanitary ware.

My Duravit Stark wall-hung WC costs $588 while the Geberit flushing system costs around $300. I bought them at the Sansei sale last year. Do check out the Sansei sale currently on at 462 Tagore Industrial Ave till Sunday (21 Nov). You might be able to pick up some good buys.

Just curious if wall hung toilet is allowed in HDB as wall hung toilet uses P-system but HDB default is S-system.

I'm planning for a reno and change the MBR toiltet to wall hung toilet.