Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vratenza

Toilet Bowl Without Cistern

Toilet_99907.jpg

I am intending to do a wall mounted toilet cistern but will be using a floor standing toilet bowl like the one pictured above.

The reason why I am not using a full wall mounted toilet bowl is so that I do not need to shift the toilet drainage hole.

I am probably going to use Geberit for the cistern but I cannot seem to find a range of floor standing toilet bowl without cistern to choose from...

Anyone have any recommendation on the brands and shops to go to for this?

Thanks! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Toilet_99907.jpg

I am intending to do a wall mounted toilet cistern but will be using a floor standing toilet bowl like the one pictured above.

The reason why I am not using a full wall mounted toilet bowl is so that I do not need to shift the toilet drainage hole.

I am probably going to use Geberit for the cistern but I cannot seem to find a range of floor standing toilet bowl without cistern to choose from...

I don't really understand. how can you do a wall mounted toilet cistern when you are using floor standing toilet bowl.

There is no product in the market that I know of (or perhaps the high end marketing companies have it) fits your description.

What's your measurement for your toilet drainage hole? Perhaps knowing it would be better for me to comment.

Edited by sunboy

I don't really understand. how can you do a wall mounted toilet cistern when you are using floor standing toilet bowl.

There is no product in the market that I know of (or perhaps the high end marketing companies have it) fits your description.

What's your measurement for your toilet drainage hole? Perhaps knowing it would be better for me to comment.

I got the correct term for the toilet bowl now...it's "back-to-wall" type of toilet bowl.... and the water cistern is concealed in the wall behind it.

Toilet_99907.jpg

Hi,

I went to Ideal Standard at Balestier last week. They are having 20% discount for their products. They sell wall to floor standing WC & Geberit system. They quoted me separately for the items. So I presume they can sell WC without Beberit.