Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi mae29,

Thanks for sharing so much about your son.

But is his bazi analysed based on purple star astrology? :)

The above analysis is based on his Bazi chart. Now, I am going to plot his ZWDS chart to check his Health palace in 2011.

I am at home now, buying lunch back for him...but he locks himself inside the room! Sighhh!!

Can only talk to him this evening after work, when I buy dinner for him.

Hmmmm...I have already learnt to endure his strong will character until he goes to NS...to transform himself into a better person, which I believe he would & he could change!

I won't be surprised if your son has one or two simain lines or sydney lines on his palms :)

Got to trick him to show me his palms....

Actually he did ask me to feel his fingers at the time when the skin hardened after he learned to play guitar.

Hmmmm...good to ask him about his fingers again!

I also remember his fingers tips got very few 'rings'....indicating he is either a Hero or Zero kind of person! He can be plummated & become success overnight!!

Perhaps he had taken too much heaty food? It'll lead to certain medical conditions such as heart palpitations in some people.

Eden is right. He maybe heaty. There was a box of Toblerone chocolate, a packet of herbal drink and a bottle of green tea on his desk in one of the photos. Late nights maybe one of the contributing factors as well.

Time to brew some mommy's home-made barely or green bean soup :)

Got to trick him to show me his palms....

Actually he did ask me to feel his fingers at the time when the skin hardened after he learned to play guitar.

Hmmmm...good to ask him about his fingers again!

I also remember his fingers tips got very few 'rings'....indicating he is either a Hero or Zero kind of person! He can be plummated & become success overnight!!

My son has 2 prominent lines (phalanges) across his thumb instead of one. Any idea what it means? :unsure:

My son has 2 prominent lines (phalanges) across his thumb instead of one. Any idea what it means? :unsure:

Is it a long or short lines? Broad and deep or thin line?

I met one famous Astro-Palmist in one of recent event and he told me that I have VIP line. Asked him to pin-point to me where is the VIP line, he told me it is a trade secret!! :o

He explained that people with VIP lines are either VIP themselves, married VIPs or surrounded by VIPs. Well, I guess I fall into the last one....surround by VIPs!!!

Eden is right. He maybe heaty. There was a box of Toblerone chocolate, a packet of herbal drink and a bottle of green tea on his desk in one of the photos. Late nights maybe one of the contributing factors as well.

Time to brew some mommy's home-made barely or green bean soup :)

I usually buy those packet type of herbal / green tea / milk / juices for them.

You are right...time to boil home-made barely or green bean soup!

Hi, BB

No problem...thank you for sharing your thought and the useful information. I guess my son could have done it on purpose.....as he is aware that he might be posted to some 'risk taking units' as he is the 3rd child in the family.

Hi Mae29,

I'm so sorry to hear about your son's high heart beat rate. But not to worry too much becox things will settle in due course.

Perhaps he had taken too much heaty food? It'll lead to certain medical conditions such as heart palpitations in some people.

I've got palpitations myself as it's genetic. All the daughters from my side of family have inherited my mother's genes. And when all of us got ourselves checked by the heart surgeons, he couldn't find any issues at all. But I did notice that when I eat certain types of food, especially white-coloured vegetables & deep fried stuff, the palpitations will turn on the following day.

What I figured out thru my chinese sinseh & what I've been reading about health (from the TCM perspective) is that I'm lacking in Qi. Oily food will impede the blood flow & thus the Qi further weakens. If this condition is prolonged, my health constitution weakens, then those palpitations will come on.

Many years ago, it got so bad that after I clear out my bowels when I wake up in the morning, I feel very weak & faint after that. The sinseh explained that it was becox the last breath of Qi in my body was used to push out the stools. Meaning that my body is definitely lacking in Qi. No good, it's like waiting for bad things to happen - she said that the same theory applies for fengshui when a house is lacking in Qi.

Hey I'm sorry for providing such unpleasant details ... especially early in the morning :P

Hi, BB

Here is the answer to the query you PM... how feng shui can be applied in modern days where we can't visibly see rivers and mountains.

Here are the fundamental considerations affecting the flow of Qi in our living environemnt:

a. Waterways / Roads

b. High Rise Buildings

c. Poison Arrows

a. Waterways / Roads

They are carriers of Qi. Hence, we do not like water to be rushing very quickly because this will draw away the Qi.

Similarly, fast moving traffic is also as bad. So, we do not like straight roads cutting in the direction towards the house as this Qi is considered very fierce, hostile. We prefer slow moving, meandering road / walkway which will have good and harmonize Qi flow.

b. High Rise Building.

Modern city, like where we live, there is NO mountains & not even hills! Therefore, in cities like our Singapore, we have tall buildings, HDB flats, and these can represent mountains. Look out for their shapes (flat mountain top, sharp pointed, round shape??), sizes and conditions (is it rocky mountain, botak, lush greenery top??).

c. Poison Arrows

Look out for sharp roofs or anything protuding out from your neighbouring blocks, electrical pylons / poles, etc pointing towards you which is deemed negative Qi and considered inauspicious which may harm the property.

In general, for a Feng shui audit, these are the checklist:

1. analyse the condition of natural external environment : is there mountain or water, and where are they located?

2. Non-natural external landforms - Is it positive or Negative?

3. Incoming Waterways / Roads - are they busy type, quiet or very very busy or too YIN?

Hi, BB

No problem...thank you for sharing your thought and the useful information. I guess my son could have done it on purpose.....as he is aware that he might be posted to some 'risk taking units' as he is the 3rd child in the family.

lol... i was posted to one of the "risk taking units"...

last time i thought only son won't kana... but maybe have to be only child ba... :P

Is it a long or short lines? Broad and deep or thin line?

I met one famous Astro-Palmist in one of recent event and he told me that I have VIP line. Asked him to pin-point to me where is the VIP line, he told me it is a trade secret!! :o

He explained that people with VIP lines are either VIP themselves, married VIPs or surrounded by VIPs. Well, I guess I fall into the last one....surround by VIPs!!!

Both lines are deep, long and unbroken. Normally we have one crease at our thumb's joint. But he has one crease at his thumb's joint and another one further down.

Surrounded by VIPs... Hahaha! You are very smart :)

lol... i was posted to one of the "risk taking units"...

last time i thought only son won't kana... but maybe have to be only child ba... :P

I am the only son and yet I was posted to the GUARDS unit.

Both lines are deep, long and unbroken. Normally we have one crease at our thumb's joint. But he has one crease at his thumb's joint and another one further down.

So, his thumb has 3 'sections' instead of usual 2 we have?? Or just the crease / fold lines? Can check out this website:

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/the-thumb.html

Surrounded by VIPs... Hahaha! You are very smart :)

Erhh...surrounded by smart people like You...hahaha :D

I am the only son and yet I was posted to the GUARDS unit.

My eldest son is lagi 'tokong'...collapsed on 2nd day due to heat exhaustion and breakdown of muscle enzymes. He is a pro-cybergamer and used to sleep in the day and play cybergames in the night. After 31 days hospitalisation & MC, from PES B downgraded to E9L9, and passed out to do Admin / Finance work. He received the Best Service Award for being "Best Worker", and Testimonial performance grade is "Excellent". Until now, no need to call up for reservist!

Second son is "xiong", posted to Armour (SISPEC), training in Taiwan. Got to defer his reservist after he finished his degree.

Now, 3rd son.....wanted to become musician, keep long hair....best is no need to do reservist!!! :horse: