Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Both lines are deep, long and unbroken. Normally we have one crease at our thumb's joint. But he has one crease at his thumb's joint and another one further down.

Lol.. I also have another line below the right thumb's joint but not as deep and thick as the line at the joint.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Mae29,

thanks for sharing so much on the determinants of Qi...

Yes, I do have most of those structures that u've listed but I do not have the practical knowledge to assess them. So, I will have to get professionals to do it for me :)

But what u've shared is very very useful & it's alot to write so it must have taken up alot of your time! I really appreciate what U've written & the rest could read about it too! Great idea!

Hi Mae29,

thanks for sharing so much on the determinants of Qi...

Yes, I do have most of those structures that u've listed but I do not have the practical knowledge to assess them. So, I will have to get professionals to do it for me :)

But what u've shared is very very useful & it's alot to write so it must have taken up alot of your time! I really appreciate what U've written & the rest could read about it too! Great idea!

Hi, BB

You are welcome!

If time permits, I will email you some articles for you to read.

Looking at his Health aspects, I don't see any fire related illness, except that in this season of spring, from Feb to Apr, his fire density increases.

My analysis is that he should not be having any heart related problem at all. :paint:

Thanks, God! It is confirmed that my youngest son does not have heart-related illness. The heart-beat monitoring device shows that he is normal at most time of the day; and rate of heart beat was also normal yesterday!!

He is now PES B......

So, his thumb has 3 'sections' instead of usual 2 we have?? Or just the crease / fold lines? Can check out this website:

http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/the-thumb.html

Thanks for the link, Mae.

thumb.gif

I think it will be easier if there is a picture (as above) to explain. He has an additional line in between the Will Line and Logic Line, so it divided the logic section into 2 parts. That additional line is unbroken, long and parellel to the other 2 lines (Will & Logic). Anatomy of the thumb joints is normal.

Edited by CoffeeMan

Lol.. I also have another line below the right thumb's joint but not as deep and thick as the line at the joint.

Hee hee... are u a right-handed person? Is it a "house chord line"? :P I have a lot of "house chord lines" on both my palms :D

Edited by CoffeeMan

Thanks, God! It is confirmed that my youngest son does not have heart-related illness. The heart-beat monitoring device shows that he is normal at most time of the day; and rate of heart beat was also normal yesterday!!

He is now PES B......

Good to hear that he's ok :)

God bless him.

My eldest son is lagi 'tokong'...collapsed on 2nd day due to heat exhaustion and breakdown of muscle enzymes. He is a pro-cybergamer and used to sleep in the day and play cybergames in the night. After 31 days hospitalisation & MC, from PES B downgraded to E9L9, and passed out to do Admin / Finance work. He received the Best Service Award for being "Best Worker", and Testimonial performance grade is "Excellent". Until now, no need to call up for reservist!

Second son is "xiong", posted to Armour (SISPEC), training in Taiwan. Got to defer his reservist after he finished his degree.

Now, 3rd son.....wanted to become musician, keep long hair....best is no need to do reservist!!! :horse:

PES E personnel does not need to go for reservist. 因祸得福!

If your 3rd son is not PES B and he's musically talented... then he may be posted to the SAF Music & Drama Company.

Hee hee... are u a right-handed person? Is it a "house chord line"? :P I have a lot of "house chord lines" on both my palms :D

I am a right-handed person...yup, I think it is called the 'chord lines'.

On 2 of the fingers (same on both hands), the index and middle fingers, I have the 'extra' fold/creased lines near the palm....like what your son has....on one of 'mountains' or whatever name given in palm reading.

Then, from the flexibility of thumbs (i.e. whether the thumb can bend backwards), I have read that I am the 'dual' personality type of person...can be either very firm or stubborn, and can also be very flexible type (only one thumb can bend...)..My exact character.....and you see my 'true colour' under the thread 'Heaven Void'?!.

Suddenly interested in Palm Readings....really interesting & amazing how a palm can reveal so much info about a person.

I am the only son and yet I was posted to the GUARDS unit.

Hey, GUARDS unit got risks meh?? Terrorist attack?? :unsure:

I was posted to COMMANDOS...

think naval divers also quite high-risk... :P

Woah.....tough training! The elder boys were telling the youngest one that he has a very high chance of posting to Commandos if he is physically fit....but he can reject the offer...is it?

Helicopter rappelling and demolition are considered as risky exercises. Anyway, all combat units have some form of risky exercises. At the end of the day, safety is the most important thing to be observed at all time.

Your answers to those questionnaires at CMPB must be very garang in order to earn you a place in commandos unit :)

I heard that the training for naval divers are quite 凶!