Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Whaooooo, nice cheese cake coz I love cheese too. Must be very yummy :dribble:

Hello, sis Jupiter

If I happen to be around your work area, I meet you for coffee & cheesecake ok?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
100% very yummy!

If GE is on 21 May, then no choice lor.... We plan for another day...

i also want to come yr place leh, can or not? Always late - long time don't log in to RT, when i do, i realised that I just missed another gathering ...

i also want to come yr place leh, can or not? Always late - long time don't log in to RT, when i do, i realised that I just missed another gathering ...

Can can, you can come over to my place any weekends. Can pm me & we will contact by SMS.

As for next gathering, we are meeting the Boon Keng's gang tentatively on 21 May if it not a polling day :)

Probably followed by another one in Sengkang?

Hello, sis Jupiter

If I happen to be around your work area, I meet you for coffee & cheesecake ok?

Sis Mae,

Sure sure, we can go Starbucks for coffee and cheesecake :P:seeya:

I'm okie with both dates. But will need to cancel if GE falls on that day cos I need to work :( I'm planning for 7 May for my housewarming...But don't dare to book caterer yet ... Waiting anxiously for them to announce the date... Sigh....

May also worried if GE falls on 21 May then we have to reschedule our gathering..,..really hurting to wait for 'gahmen' announcement!

Sis Mae,

Sure sure, we can go Starbucks for coffee and cheesecake :P:seeya:

hmmm....I'm starting to :dribble:

Really long time didn't travel to PP...looking forward to seeing you in person :) ... :yeah:

LOL...when I put on the socks for the chair legs, I never thought it looks cute on it :P until sis Marshy commented yesterday! :lol:

hahahaha actually it's hubby who discovered the socks and pointed that to me... it's so cute~ :)

we also wanted to protect the floor from the table/chair legs, but we are boring people - bought those black rubber studs only. Yrs remind of those cartoon where non-living things got live of their own .. :D

hahahaha this is so funny~ :lol:

we just buy those "floor protectors" (dunno what's the proper term for it), those white circular pieces of stickers.. then stick at the bottom of furniture~ (cabinet bottom, chairs or tables legs etc...)

hahahaha actually it's hubby who discovered the socks and pointed that to me... it's so cute~ :)

Sis Marshy

....and you saw this picture frame of the Vanishing Trades of Singapore with the Uncirculated Coins and Stamps :P

Fyi, this frame was hung up on the wall just days before your visit :lol: I initally kept it inside the box in the store room, then I took it out & place on top of the fridge. Later, I find it quite wasteful because got $$$ wor, then I decided to hung it on the wall! :lol:

grq5_13b_uc4it.jpg

When visitors come to my place, they cannot look at the time to go back because there is NO wall clocks :lol:

Even I have bought 2 designs (including this one) online and delivered, but I have yet to install them because there is no 'decent' wall for me to hang them :lol: One side of the wall already has the wallpaper, the wall at dining area has a big Luo Pan, then one wall has opening for windows :(

Left with the wall behind sofa but I am thinking of hanging a big picture frame.

As the movement of clock hands is 'noisy' type, I can't stand the 'tick tick' and it is therefore not suitable for bedrooms. ;) I am a light sleeper and can only fall asleep without sound and NO lights!! :P ....so, anything I don't like, I won't give to children too,

15g0_efe_uc4it.jpg

.....hmmmmm.......this clock may end up in the kitchen :rolleyes:

Edited by mae29

With GE around the corners, there are many emails flying around on this topic. I usually don't forward emails except for interesting and meaningful ones...like this one received today.

The topic is about Life in Singapore with some stories telling and one carton graphic titled " MM Lxx Introducing New Best Seller - Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going Going, Gone..."

The Hard Truths are:

• Hard to find a job.

• Hard to start a family.

• Hard to buy a house or HDB.

• Hard to buy a car.

• Hard to be happy with the ever rising costs of living.

• Hard to save for retirement.

• Hard to get health care.

• Hard to believe that Singapore is the happiest and safest place on earth.

• Hard to convince the authority that public transportation is overcrowded.

The list goes on and on and on …………..

As a mother with 3 sons, I do agree with the above hard facts to a large extend! :(

hahahaha this is so funny~ :lol:

we just buy those "floor protectors" (dunno what's the proper term for it), those white circular pieces of stickers.. then stick at the bottom of furniture~ (cabinet bottom, chairs or tables legs etc...)

Sis Marshy

Wooden chair legs won't scratch your floor, but mine are stainless steel legs & squarish some more...so the corners are pointed and sharp, can hurt & injured the feet if accidentally step on it too hard.

The Hard Truths are:

• Hard to find a job. $1K salary difficult to find meh? $60k pa at 30 yr-old sure difficult lah.

• Hard to start a family. Don't want committment, responsibility, sacrify, keep switching "partners" sure hard to start, even started hard to hold.

• Hard to buy a house or HDB. Want enjoyment, everywk end "tiong", holidays few times a yr, spend more than earn, sure hard to buy one.

• Hard to buy a car. Difficult meh?, put $1 and can drive away liao.

• Hard to be happy with the ever rising costs of living. Never contented, ever earned the whole world would never be happy.

• Hard to save for retirement. No $ to give parents, got $ to keep pets. Don't want kids, want onlt pets, retirement got hope meh?

• Hard to get health care. Drink lah, tiong lah, smoke lah, late late go to bed lah, gambling lah, sure no $ to see doctor.

• Hard to believe that Singapore is the happiest and safest place on earth. Who say these huh?

• Hard to convince the authority that public transportation is overcrowded. Ask elites to "spot ride" in peak hrs lor. Say no use, action!.

Never ending story.......

Edited by bepgof

Finally got time to upload the balance photographs of the Rain Shower & Shower Mixer:

The Rain Shower in Common bathroom

grq5_eeb_uc4it.jpg

--- was supposed to be installed in my MBR toilet, but cannot mount due to beams obstruction!! Whenever I see this, very 'gek sim' lor...

grq5_04b_uc4it.jpg

...so, this is my 'tiny' rain shower lor...

grq5_1eb_uc4it.jpg

Hi mae29,

How much you bought your rain shower at your common bathroom?

Cheers:) Emobebe

Hi mae29,

How much you bought your rain shower at your common bathroom?

Cheers:) Emobebe

Hi, Emobebe

I am happy to see you dropping by my blog, thank you!

I paid $400 for the rain shower, and I know it is a good deal. Brand is ONIMI Italia.

The Hard Truths are:

• Hard to find a job. $1K salary difficult to find meh? $60k pa at 30 yr-old sure difficult lah.

• Hard to start a family. Don't want committment, responsibility, sacrify, keep switching "partners" sure hard to start, even started hard to hold.

• Hard to buy a house or HDB. Want enjoyment, everywk end "tiong", holidays few times a yr, spend more than earn, sure hard to buy one.

• Hard to buy a car. Difficult meh?, put $1 and can drive away liao.

• Hard to be happy with the ever rising costs of living. Never contented, ever earned the whole world would never be happy.

• Hard to save for retirement. No $ to give parents, got $ to keep pets. Don't want kids, want onlt pets, retirement got hope meh?

• Hard to get health care. Drink lah, tiong lah, smoke lah, late late go to bed lah, gambling lah, sure no $ to see doctor.

• Hard to believe that Singapore is the happiest and safest place on earth. Who say these huh?

• Hard to convince the authority that public transportation is overcrowded. Ask elites to "spot ride" in peak hrs lor. Say no use, action!.

Never ending story.......

Bro bepgof

I appreciate your comments, very well said! :good:

Younger Generations lifestyles and consumption patterns are gradually shaping our society.

Even 'gahmen' now is giving the Younger Generations the chance to create a better future (?) :rolleyes:

My dear 18 years old son asked me this question recently: "Mum, when you employed maid, you paid levy to the gahmen. You earn money, you pay tax. You get more bonuses, you paid even more taxes. All these years, you pay and pay to gahmen, what have they given you?"

Looking at his eyes, I am stunned because I have no answers for him!

Edited by mae29