Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

may have to pick up some handyman skills from RimBlock... he's pretty gd at all these stuff (i've seen what he was doing to all the trunking in his kitchen, when i visited him the last time...)

Haha, maybe I should run training courses at the weekend :D.

Sure, just ask and I am sure I can provide some suggestions.

RB

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah... the swords look dangerous :o

your son's hair style reminds me of some Japanese manga character :P

Sister Marshy

I read from your other post that you have been unwell! Hope you are getting better now!

Oh, my son is inspired by a famous Japanese pop group!! Can't remember the name of this group he mentioned to me.

Wow, after so long and they are still willing to come back and touch up. Good!

Brother

Yes, it is under warranty period!! :)

Glad to see they go it sorted out for you finally.

Did you get on to the Town Council to get the outside wall fixed to stop any more leaking ?.

RB

Brother RB

Thank you for reminding me. :)

I have called TC but still waiting for reply. During discussion, I knew they can only act on it sometime next year when they erected the scalfolding for repainting.

wah mae29... your ID really very gd leh...

the gaps for my aircon trunking also not covered up...

i might have to DIY myself... after I shift in...

bit by bit ba...

may have to pick up some handyman skills from RimBlock... he's pretty gd at all these stuff (i've seen what he was doing to all the trunking in his kitchen, when i visited him the last time...)

Brother csingeu

I hope you feel better & get well soon!!

Yes, I am lucky that my ID is really good & responsible from day -1 until today!!

Agree with you that Brother RB can be our Technical advisor so that we can pick some skills from him. But I know I only need to open my mouth & my hardworking & reliable ID can arrange any work for me. :):unsure:

Wise choice, I'm also not boxing up all my pipes...

Brother

You also made the right choice. For asthetics reason, it is nicer to have the pipes boxed up! But, but, but, these pipes are used by upstairs Neighbour which we do not have a control over their use & maintenance. The last time when I replaced that U pipe, the whole piece of pipe was covered with junks inside the core!!! When the pipe got choked, they will start digging & poking!!!

your son's hair style reminds me of some Japanese manga character :P

Oh, my son is inspired by a famous Japanese pop group!! Can't remember the name of this group he mentioned to me.

Sis Mae, your boy really stylo...

I always wanted to keep my hair like those Jap comics when I was younger.... But my hair is a little natural curl, when I keep them long, I looks like a poodle..... :D

Edited by Kobelala

My hair when long is curly - imagine Justin timberlake but without the looks, money, moves and voice and you get the idea

Ps I also wanted to tell my wife I wanna buy a sword (kenshin's) but she laughed at my neighbor who bought a sword so I think that's out the window

I always wanted to keep my hair like those Jap comics when I was younger.... But my hair is a little natural curl, when I keep them long, I looks like a poodle..... :D

My hair when long is curly - imagine Justin timberlake but without the looks, money, moves and voice and you get the idea

Yeah, mine is fairly wavey and when let loose can tend to resemble a human

dandelion.jpg

:D

RB

Ps I also wanted to tell my wife I wanna buy a sword (kenshin's) but she laughed at my neighbor who bought a sword so I think that's out the window

Yeah, mine is fairly wavey and when let loose can tend to resemble a human

dandelion.jpg

:D

RB

:lol: LOL Seems like most guys' hair will be wavey when grows long. Actually my youngest son' hair is also wavey at the tip, but he uses a hair straigthener and had a mini rebonding weeks ago. He is now waiting for NS enlistment, so for the time being, he can pamper his hair before it becomes 'botak'. :lol:

Just last week, while I was talking to my youngest son, he asked me if I ever strike in an lottery. I told him that I trust my instinct and if I buy any number, I usually will win a small prize!! I have such small luck in my life.....

Then he asked if I have bought any numbers recently, and I replied "NO" as I can't think of any number to buy yet. My son then points to the wall decal (inspired by friends78) on the sliding doors of the store room which I put up recently. He said since this is the newest set of number in the house, why not I bet on this 1889. Since, it was badly misaligned, I told myself OK, let's bet on this number and if I win, I can tear down and replaced the decal.

So, there it is!! Bingo!! :dancingqueen: I strike $400 in Sunday's draw!! I usually buy ibet and for 3 draws in a row...win or not, that's IT!! No more second bet as I am not an addict gambler and will drop the numbers if it does not strike!!

The decal on the sliding doors:

eyup_a93_uc4it.jpg

The winning ticket:

5x8v_054_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

Sister Marshy

I read from your other post that you have been unwell! Hope you are getting better now!

thanks sis! yea already getting better, but still a bit noisy when i sneeze and sniff in my office~ :lol:

well, many Japanese visual rock groups look like that :P

Brother

You also made the right choice. For asthetics reason, it is nicer to have the pipes boxed up! But, but, but, these pipes are used by upstairs Neighbour which we do not have a control over their use & maintenance. The last time when I replaced that U pipe, the whole piece of pipe was covered with junks inside the core!!! When the pipe got choked, they will start digging & poking!!!

actually, i think after a fresh coat of paint, the pipes look much better... so i am very ok with living with the pipes un-boxed....

:lol: LOL Seems like most guys' hair will be wavey when grows long. Actually my youngest son' hair is also wavey at the tip, but he uses a hair straigthener and had a mini rebonding weeks ago. He is now waiting for NS enlistment, so for the time being, he can pamper his hair before it becomes 'botak'. :lol:

i also used to have wavy hair when i was younger... now it's not wavy, just unruly :lol:

i wonder what will friends78 think if she reads this :P:D

Just last week, while I was talking to my youngest son, he asked me if I ever strike in an lottery. I told him that I trust my instinct and if I buy any number, I usually will win a small prize!! I have such small luck in my life.....

Then he asked if I have bought any numbers recently, and I replied "NO" as I can't think of any number to buy yet. My son then points to the wall decal (inspired by friends78) on the sliding doors of the store room which I put up recently. He said since this is the newest set of number in the house, why not I bet on this 1889. Since, it was badly misaligned, I told myself OK, let's bet on this number and if I win, I can tear down and replaced the decal.

So, there it is!! Bingo!! :dancingqueen: I strike $400 in Sunday's draw!! I usually buy ibet and for 3 draws in a row...win or not, that's IT!! No more second bet as I am not an addict gambler and will drop the numbers if it does not strike!!

The decal on the sliding doors:

eyup_a93_uc4it.jpg

The winning ticket:

5x8v_054_uc4it.jpg

wahh.. heng heng indeed!!! :)

Hi Mae,

Can I check with you, how do we know which place can we place our mirrors?

Was intending to install mirrors on my hall wall so that the whole place look bigger?

But frds told me to check as some positions may not be good?

Thanks!