Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Sis Mae29..

Thank YOU for coming over to my place last sat...it is nice meeting you personally at last..heee..so sorry if I'm not a got host :P

We love the gift..perfect for the living room :yamseng:

and guess wat...Bro Kobelala.."keng" again..so sad (joking :bleah: )

Sister LADY_R

Thank you for extending the opportunity for me to visit your beautifully renovated home meeting the resourceful lady behind the crib, your little princess, your SO, your relatives and bro csingeu.

I was hoping to meet bro Ko too....but he watsapp me that he got something urgent to attend to at the last minute. I guess his work in the retail industry is beyond his reasonable control.

Let's hope that he invites all of us to his house...for sure he won't 'keng', or else we take everything away!! :dribble:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Sis Mae29,

You are indeed a FS master. LOL

Talking about FS, saw that you using the Luo Pan from Joeyyap.

Regarding flying star and the building period: Joey Yap school says that the building period will change if the house is vacant for 100 days. I have bought my unit since Feb this year and have only started reno this month. Will it be considered house period 8 or house period 7?

Hi, brother

Nice to see you again!

Yes, I bought the Luo Pan from Joey Yap when I was attending the feng shui course in Kuala Lumpur.

For house period, if we are staying in landed property, then we can vacant the place for 100 days, change the roof and floors and then we consider it as current period 8 property.

If we stay in HDB flats, like myself, I renovated my flats, vacant for over 2 months, change floors change everything, but my house still has the original natal chart of period 6, although my FSM did superimpose the period 8 chart over. This means to say that I have 2 charts for my house - a period 6 base chart, and current period 8.

This means to say that we have to read both charts concurrently when we analysis the feng shui for the house. That's why feng shui DIY has to be executed with care. :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Sis Mae :D see that your FS Kung Fu is getting more powerful :D

Hi, Bro Ko

Nice too see you here again!! If you need my help on date selection, remember to provide the info which I requested, but my response may come abit late as I have lessons every Mon, Wed & Friday.

Don't forget durian hor :(

Hi, Bro Ko

Nice too see you here again!! If you need my help on date selection, remember to provide the info which I requested, but my response may come abit late as I have lessons every Mon, Wed & Friday.

Don't forget durian hor :(

Sis Mae, durian won't forget la, yes I need help from you maybe in 1 month, I'm shifting slowly and now suddenly last week i became v lazy to shift, Targetting to move in all our stuffs by month end ba :unsure:

As mentioned in my profile, I am now learning Time Space Divination Feng Shui from another master.

As most of you should aware by now, what kind of luck you are now in, you will buy that 'kind' of house according to your luck! You may roam in the Feng shui Forum here and have seen for yourself the type of houses people have bought or lived in. Some have weird layout, some with significant missing corners, some have bad landforms, bad layouts, sharp edges, etc.

Let's say you have no affinity with your eldest son, the house that you purchased will somehow protray this kind of discord and disharmony with your son for sure! I am a divorcee, and when I bought my flat 12 years ago before I learnt feng shui, it too has the female dominant energy or a divorcee house!! But of course, you may ask if this applies to the stack of units of my block? Answer is NO. There are also how you lay the furniture to facilitate Qi flow, your own luck cycle, and every floor sees things at different perspective. Let's say you are on 3rd floor, surely you will see the sharp roof of neighbouring block, compared to dwellings on 8th or higher floor.

The house that you have just moved into truly holds the story to your past and present life, be it relationship, marriage, career, health issues, etc. That is how your current environment will affect your future path in such terms.

Once I have more case studies to demonstrate, I will share it here.

As mentioned in my profile, I am now learning Time Space Divination Feng Shui from another master.

Just completed one module of the course last night!! Another 2 more to go before I can practice and use this method!

sill_1c3_uc4it.png

By the way, a mind teaser here....the first 3 words you find will describe about you!!

4hge_228_uc4it.png

alamak.. the 3 words i found are funny broken whore??

y din i see pretty lovely beautiful earlier!?!!?!?!?!?

Edited by DingDong

Just completed one module of the course last night!! Another 2 more to go before I can practice and use this method!

sill_1c3_uc4it.png

By the way, a mind teaser here....the first 3 words you find will describe about you!!

4hge_228_uc4it.png

Hmm i found pretty, lovely and beautiful...

Time to reconsider my orientation... hahah

As most of you should aware by now, what kind of luck you are now in, you will buy that 'kind' of house according to your luck! You may roam in the Feng shui Forum here and have seen for yourself the type of houses people have bought or lived in. Some have weird layout, some with significant missing corners, some have bad landforms, bad layouts, sharp edges, etc.

Let's say you have no affinity with your eldest son, the house that you purchased will somehow protray this kind of discord and disharmony with your son for sure! I am a divorcee, and when I bought my flat 12 years ago before I learnt feng shui, it too has the female dominant energy or a divorcee house!! But of course, you may ask if this applies to the stack of units of my block? Answer is NO. There are also how you lay the furniture to facilitate Qi flow, your own luck cycle, and every floor sees things at different perspective. Let's say you are on 3rd floor, surely you will see the sharp roof of neighbouring block, compared to dwellings on 8th or higher floor.

The house that you have just moved into truly holds the story to your past and present life, be it relationship, marriage, career, health issues, etc. That is how your current environment will affect your future path in such terms.

Once I have more case studies to demonstrate, I will share it here.

Hi Sis Mae,

Is there any prerequisite for the course? Seem to be very interesting.

The key now is to seek approval from fiancee for me to attend.

But regarding the above, is there way to mitigate or is that consider fated and no choice got to go through?

Pls pm me the ID contact number. Thx

Hi, sis Carine84

Thank you for popping by!

PM sent!

Hi Sis Mae,

Is there any prerequisite for the course? Seem to be very interesting.

The key now is to seek approval from fiancee for me to attend.

But regarding the above, is there way to mitigate or is that consider fated and no choice got to go through?

Hi, Bro dino

Thank you for popping by again!

There is no pre-requisite for the current course which I am taking. This master frequently offers free one-day workshop on Divination and you can look out the papers for his ads. He is from Unified Yi-Jing Research.

However, if you intend to go further, the course fees for Time Space divination feng shui are not cheap!

(effective 1st Oct 2011)

Module 1: $799

Module 2: above $2000

Module 3: $5000

We paid special package ($499 + $1615 + $2950) before October 2011.

On the same note, you may consider to enrol courses conducted by Singapore Feng Shui Centre, by Grand Master Vincent Koh. He conducts frequently at Singapore Poly Graduate Guild. The course syllabus includes Feng Shui complete course + BaZi basic, at less than $2000, for about 3 months (twice a week). After this, you can enrol for Advance BaZi Practioner certificate (10 lessons for $980), and you complete everything you need to learn in Feng shui and BaZi.

Edited by mae29

That is where the service of feng shui master comes into the whole picture!!

Like me, I learnt how to benefit from the good energies in the house, and at the same time, avoided the bad sectors. Of course, once we learn our life / destiny, we are more open and see things in a very different perspective!!

Edited by mae29