Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Mae-jie, thanks for sharing your knowledge! But... got any English articles? Would love to learn abt face reading but my Chinese really cannot make it. 8|:P

Same here.... Chinese written here too " chiem" to understand. Do u have a Eng version?

Hi, bro & sista

Sure. Let me digged out the textbook and post the English version here.

For now, happy reading this article on year 2012 astrology which I am sharing from Source: www.fengshuibc.com, which I personally like the way the author expressed his thoughts based on 5 elemental influence.

I learn feng shui, but only classical or authentic type!! I don't like and will not advocate those modern or new age feng shui which is a form of art of placements!

Here is an extract of the Article written by a Feng Shui expert and consultant based in Vancouver, fully accredited by the Feng Shui society, and he can be contacted: laurent@fengshuibc.com.

Is 2012, the end of the world?

I think not; but troubled time for sure. Let’s not focus on the Mayan calendar for now (because they probably ran out of stone and that’s all!) but on the Chinese calendar. 2010 and 2011 were both symbolised by the clash of Metal and Wood; Metal representing law, order, the establishment, government, weapons and control in general; while Wood represents the growing forces of contestation that clash with Metal and usually young people.

The writer said we can expect to see more upraise, populations in revolt, strikes… and 2011 has been pretty much this all year long! The most significant movement has of course being the “occupy” movement, a fantastic force of leverage that is arising around the world and that seems very similar to the movement from the late 60’s- but with more despair and less innocence due to the extreme conditions the capitalistic system now imposes on many people.

2012 is unlikely to see the end of this upraise, quite the contrary. 2012 is the year of the Water Dragon. The energy is of Yang Water (Ren symbol) over Yang Earth (The Dragon, Chen). The Dragon by itself is an Earth sign but that also stores Water – actually in term of the Five Elements it is called “the storage of Water”. So the image we’re having here is soaked water with a torrent or tsunami on top of it. The soaked water is already not the best energy to build solid foundations; now imagine with more water coming on top of it… The image is literally of a landslide!

To me it means the protester movement will actually grow out of proportion and to some extent reverse or actually severely affect the establishment. As the water is weakening the Metal it is likely that the global economy will experience a meltdown as well – a crash is most likely happening in 2012. Both these factors combined will make for a troubled and challenging year that is likely to have consequences for years to come.

The Chinese calendar goes into recurring cycles. 60 years ago the previous Water Dragon year saw the first foundations of the European community; I suspect next year will see a major change in the EU – with maybe some countries leaving it as far as the currency is concerned.

In term of natural disasters we can expect some drastic one as well in 2012. First, Dragon years are always symbol of earthquakes as the earth is very active; but with all this water coming it is also a symbol of flooding, landslides and potentially tsunamis.

Another symbol of the Water Chi heavily mixing with the Earth Chi is usually illnesses and epidemics. This means probably another epidemic at a global scale – comparable to the swine flu or SARS.

So let’s now focus on the more positive aspects of the year.

Water is a symbol of intelligence in the study of the five elements. During this troubled year it is therefore likely that we will see smart people raising who think out of the box and offer new solutions to the global crisis we will be facing. Hopefully that will be the case for the US president (2012 is a year of election for the US.) Moreover I suspect many major breakthroughs in technology and especially with transport – as water relates to transport. It is actually a year during which the travel industry and the hospitality industry should perform well – they are supported by the water element.

It will be more challenging however for IT industry – Fire is controlled by the Water – and I expect a major bug or mishap from a big software company (think Microsoft or Apple) that usually relies on the Fire Element a lot.

The medical innovations should relate to the water organs (kidney, sexual organs and bladder) or to the Fire organs that are controlled by the Water coming in (heart surgery, eyes).

Earth brought by the Dragon is good to the real estate industry; and as Water is the Element that Earth controls it is called its “wealth”. This means there is money to be made in real estate and property development next year – that will probably look like a safe haven with the financial crisis.

This combination of Earth and Water should also do some good to the agriculture and environment – I suspect environmental groups will be heard in 2012. An obvious matter heavily discussed in 2012 will be the Tar Sands – with the symbol of a liquid (oil) contained into the Earth, it is a perfect illustration of the Chi of 2012.

You can follow this link to read his full article:

http://www.fengshuibc.com/feng-shui-blog

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello, brothers and sisters

Time flies! 2011 is coming to an end and my renovation is also coming to its end of workmanship warranty period. No major issue till this moment, except the plaster and painter came back recently to replaster and repainting the walls due to my busy schedule as well.

My Teacher and classmates came last Saturday to audit my house using the Yi Jing Time Space Feng Shui method as part of our practical lessons, and it was amazing to see how 'objects speak' without 'flying stars' and other forumlas!!!

With this, I have completed Level 3 which is the last phase of the Divination Time Space Feng Shui at Unified Yi Jing Research. Sharing here some pictures taken during the presentation by classmates.

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Presentation by my classmates, while I sat besides our Teacher to verify their findings:

teq_66c_uc4it.pngUploaded at ImageFra.me

tel_36e_uc4it.png

tem_7b0_uc4it.png

Teacher verifying the 'small tai-ji" readings taken by classmates for the Kitchen:

ten_f38_uc4it.png

Classmates auditing the internal earth plate - in the Master Bedroom

teo_6db_uc4it.png

Edited by mae29

As mentioned in my profile, I am now learning Time Space Divination Feng Shui from another master.

As most of you should aware by now, what kind of luck you are now in, you will buy that 'kind' of house according to your luck! You may roam in the Feng shui Forum here and have seen for yourself the type of houses people have bought or lived in. Some have weird layout, some with significant missing corners, some have bad landforms, bad layouts, sharp edges, etc.

Let's say you have no affinity with your eldest son, the house that you purchased will somehow protray this kind of discord and disharmony with your son for sure! I am a divorcee, and when I bought my flat 12 years ago before I learnt feng shui, it too has the female dominant energy or a divorcee house!! But of course, you may ask if this applies to the stack of units of my block? Answer is NO. There are also how you lay the furniture to facilitate Qi flow, your own luck cycle, and every floor sees things at different perspective. Let's say you are on 3rd floor, surely you will see the sharp roof of neighbouring block, compared to dwellings on 8th or higher floor.

The house that you have just moved into truly holds the story to your past and present life, be it relationship, marriage, career, health issues, etc. That is how your current environment will affect your future path in such terms.

Once I have more case studies to demonstrate, I will share it here.

Hi Mae29,

Look at this article http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/property-blog/feng-shui-master-outlook-singapore-property-market-095345000.html. I am curious. Any comment from you?

Just completed one module of the course last night!! Another 2 more to go before I can practice and use this method!

sill_1c3_uc4it.png

By the way, a mind teaser here....the first 3 words you find will describe about you!!

4hge_228_uc4it.png

this is just a hyped up name for Plum Flower Divination or Mei Hua Yi Shu 梅花易数. of course, time space divination sounds sufficiently flashy and pompous to draw people's attention and therefore achieve its intended marketing impact.

Edited by sgbestproperty

Hello, brothers and sisters

Time flies! 2011 is coming to an end and my renovation is also coming to its end of workmanship warranty period. No major issue till this moment, except the plaster and painter came back recently to replaster and repainting the walls due to my busy schedule as well.

My Teacher and classmates came last Saturday to audit my house using the Yi Jing Time Space Feng Shui method as part of our practical lessons, and it was amazing to see how 'objects speak' without 'flying stars' and other forumlas!!!

With this, I have completed Level 3 which is the last phase of the Divination Time Space Feng Shui at Unified Yi Jing Research. Sharing here some pictures taken during the presentation by classmates.

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Hi Mae29,

Mind to share how do you feel about the courses with Teacher Youyi?

this is just a hyped up name for Plum Flower Divination or Mei Hua Yi Shu 梅花易数. of course, time space divination sounds sufficiently flashy and pompous to draw people's attention and therefore achieve its intended marketing impact.

Hi sgbestproperty,

Have you actually attended any courses from Unified Yi Jing Research? I was Mei Hua Yi Shu practitioner.

Hi Mae29,

Mind to share how do you feel about the courses with Teacher Youyi?

Hi sgbestproperty,

Have you actually attended any courses from Unified Yi Jing Research? I was Mei Hua Yi Shu practitioner.

Hi, LMX

Thank you for popping by!

We were awed by the observations during our 3 days intensive practical lessons - 2 at landed properties and one is my 5-room HDB flat!

It was amazing to see how objects "talked" and Seeing is believing!!! I can now walk around any apartment / house and can 'see' what happened to the dwellers for the past years, their personality and how's luck will be!! All these are done without stepping into the house, without the need to ask for Date of birth!!!!

I have completed the Yi-Jing foundation, now waiting for Mod 1 & Mod 2 Divination which will be conducted in Jan/Feb 2012. I will also be attending the Yi_jing course conducted at Sing Poly by Singapore Feng Shui Centre. I was told both have their own methods of teaching.

Definitely worth recommending this Yi-Jing method for feng shui audit!!! Ofcourse, Teacher YouYi Huang has his own way of teaching and it is easy to understand and apply it.

Final complete photographs: Kitchen

Following the advice of my FSM, I installed 2 big deep drawers under the stove instead of swing doors casement type. Since I am following his advice, here is what I placed in these 2 deep drawers, based on the productive cycle of the 5 elements:

- Fire Produce Earth

- Earth Produce Metal

Hence, I put the earthen ware in the top drawer and metal AMC pots & pans in the bottom drawer.

grq4_980_uc4it.jpg

...and the back exit door & stove can be seen if not blocked by the tall cabinet.

grq4_ce7_uc4it.jpg

The row of bottom cabinet with window opening for lights to pass thru the Dining area:

ry7o_523_uc4it.jpg

15g0_657_uc4it.jpg

Updated:

My Kitchen as featured in Straits Time - My Space Column on 1st May 2011:

2qsb_1e3_uc4it.jpg

HI Mae,

I love the clean look of your home especially your kitchen. As the FSM said that my home is too dark so we need to brighten it up as much as possible. So thought of doing an all-white kitchen like yours but since we cook everyday, I am wondering is it very hard to maintain?

HI Mae,

I love the clean look of your home especially your kitchen. As the FSM said that my home is too dark so we need to brighten it up as much as possible. So thought of doing an all-white kitchen like yours but since we cook everyday, I am wondering is it very hard to maintain?

Hi, Starburst18

Thank you for popping by this year-old reno blog! Time flies, I was renovating my home during this time of last year!

For the all-white kitchen, I can say that maintaining is a breeze!! You hardly see stains on the surface, and very easy to wipe with mild solution and warm water without worrying the chemical will cause the color of laminate to fade!!

I installed the off-white solid surface top, and I use this Magiclean to wipe off any stains and it goes off immediately!

spao_3c9_uc4it.pngUploaded at ImageFra.me

Sharing some good dates in 2012:

2012(壬辰年)祥龍獻瑞焚香開門開市開工造命開運吉祥日課

今年封印吉日吉時為

2012/1/12、星期四(7點〜9點)(9點〜11點)(13點〜15點)

2012/1/15、星期日(7點〜9點)(21點〜23點)

2012/1/22、星期日(9點〜11點)(21點〜23點)

開印吉日吉時為:

2012/1/24星期二(7點〜9點)(9點〜11點)

2012/2/6星期一(11點〜13點)

送神

2012/1/17星期二(5點〜7點) (9點〜11點)

謝太歲

2012/1/17(5點〜7點)

打掃塵

2012/1/6星期五(9點〜11點)(13點〜15點)

2012/1/17星期二(9點〜11點)(13點〜15點)(19點〜21點)

2012/1/18星期三(9點〜11點)(13點〜15點) (19點〜21點)。

除夕封門

2012/1/22星期日(21點〜23點)

元旦

2012/1/23星期一,正月初一

喜神:東南方。財神:南方。陽貴人:東南方。陰貴人:正東方

元旦焚香:

吉時2012/1/23星期一

陰曆正月初一(23點〜1點)(3點〜5點)

開財門納吉氣:吉時2012/1/23、星期一、正月初一 (3點〜5點)(5點〜7點)

今年出行 (3點〜5點)(9點〜11點)向西方出行最吉

西方 (月吉神:天道(西行)、天德(庚)、月德(庚)、飛天祿、丙奇、八白)。

東方 (月吉神:天德合(乙)、月德合(乙)、月空(甲)、飛天馬;有月災煞,權用。日奇門:生門

迎百神(接神)

正月初四2012/1/26、星期四(3點〜5點)(9點〜11點)(15點〜17點)

財神、開市

正月初五2012/1/27星期五(3點〜5點)(7點〜9點)(11點〜13點)

開市、開工

陰曆正月初二2012/1/24、星期二(9點〜11點)正沖虎15歲

陰曆正月初三2012/1/25、星期三(11點〜13點)正沖兔14歲

陰曆正月初九2012/1/31、星期二(9點〜11點)正沖雞68歲

陰曆正月十五2012/2/6、星期一(11點〜13點)正沖兔62歲

祥智道長字

Hi sgbestproperty,

Hi LMX,

i attended a few lessons because i was curious to see what is this highly proclaimed time space divination but was hugely disappointed it is just another MHYS and not forgetting about his expensive pricing. I have learnt MHYS before that and find it is better.

so where are you practising? do you have a shop? maybe i will drop by for a visit one of these days. where did you pick up your mhys from?

Hi, LMX

Thank you for popping by!

We were awed by the observations during our 3 days intensive practical lessons - 2 at landed properties and one is my 5-room HDB flat!

It was amazing to see how objects "talked" and Seeing is believing!!! I can now walk around any apartment / house and can 'see' what happened to the dwellers for the past years, their personality and how's luck will be!! All these are done without stepping into the house, without the need to ask for Date of birth!!!!

I have completed the Yi-Jing foundation, now waiting for Mod 1 & Mod 2 Divination which will be conducted in Jan/Feb 2012. I will also be attending the Yi_jing course conducted at Sing Poly by Singapore Feng Shui Centre. I was told both have their own methods of teaching.

Definitely worth recommending this Yi-Jing method for feng shui audit!!! Ofcourse, Teacher YouYi Huang has his own way of teaching and it is easy to understand and apply it.

Hi Mae,

Was browsing for Yi Jing information and was directed here. Thank you for your reply. I was actually the 2009 batch but I believe what I know is too little compare to what you have learn now. Our content back then was pack into a single course (at a much lower cost). Though I wish I could to go back for upgrade, my business preoccupies me much. I had recommended few friends to Teacher Youyi courses last year and had positive feedback. Prior chatting with you, I kind of worrying my friends were entertaining me but hearing from you now I feel great relief (Yas! I should have the confidence with Teacher).

Hope to learn more from you.

P.S: I will add you from Facebook.

Cheers!