Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Hi Mae, really enjoy reading your renovation journey. Thank you for sharing all the useful tips on reno and fengshui . it helps ! Looking forward to you frequent update on fengshui. I must really compliment you that you really looked younger than your age

:yamseng: :yamseng:

One quick question is you can advise, 12 or 24 Oct which is a better date to move house ?

:sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Mae, really enjoy reading your renovation journey. Thank you for sharing all the useful tips on reno and fengshui . it helps ! Looking forward to you frequent update on fengshui. I must really compliment you that you really looked younger than your age

:yamseng: :yamseng:

Hello, singingbird

Thank you for your compliments! :sport-smiley-018:

One quick question is you can advise, 12 or 24 Oct which is a better date to move house ?

:sport-smiley-018:

24th October is an auspicious date for moving in. Take note it is not suitable for RAT, and avoid the hour 11am to 1:00pm.

Hi Mae,

I like your pole system wardrobes. Able to pm me the contact and the quote for that?

Thanks

Hi, bro mike

Thank you and I will find the information and PM you later.

hi, can i have your id contact ( donny). thanks much

Hi, Julia

thank you and I will PM you the contact info shortly.

Hi Mae29,

Sorry your inbox is full, can you share your ID and your electrician details with me? Saw from your post both were highly recommended.

Thanks so much!

Hello, friends here

Hope everybody is getting on well and in good health. I have been busy with courses: have attended a 2-full days Basic QiMenDunJian course by Master Andrew Tan, and completed 4-full days of both modules for Personal and Feng Shui Date Selection and Xuan Kong Da Gua Date Selection by Joey Yap.

Most friends who follows feng shui articles would have known that starting from 8th October to 6th November 2012, besides clashing with the annual animal sign (Dog and Dragon clash), there are double stars residing in the respective sectors of the house. That means there will be double '5 Yellow', 2 sickness star, etc, and of course double 8, 9 and 1 as well.

I hope you can reap the benefits from utilisting the good sectors of the month of October.

Hi Mae, any recommendation on both (Electrical work & Lock master)

phone number...please, please..

I'm in a midst of doing whole house re-wiring i need a good quotation.

PM you but your inbox still full :-(

hoping i can get a good news from you.

thanks & cheers

Hi mae29, can you email me Donny contact? alex.yk.see@gmail.com. Thanks. Very interesting blog and useful advise you had here with all the impt dates to take note please keep it going...

Hi Mae, any recommendation on both (Electrical work & Lock master)

phone number...please, please..

I'm in a midst of doing whole house re-wiring i need a good quotation.

PM you but your inbox still full :-(

hoping i can get a good news from you.

thanks & cheers

Hey, kenshin604

thank you for message and apologise for late response.

Will PM you shortly.

Cheers, Mae29 aka Linda

Hi mae29, can you email me Donny contact? alex.yk.see@gmail.com. Thanks. Very interesting blog and useful advise you had here with all the impt dates to take note please keep it going...

Hi, smartgold

Thank you for dropping by and I will email Donny's contact to you shortly.

Hi Mae 29,

I had been a "silent follower' with yr blog.

Like yr built in wardrobe, can yr pls kindly pm me the contact and pricing?

Thank in advance.

Hi, Bunny1706

Thank you for dropping by and I will send you the contact details shortly.

Good dates in November 2012

The following good dates for setting off important plans on your personal good dates for better results:

Relationship & Marriage : 14 November 2012, 1:30pm

Nobleman Activation : 20 November 2012, 12:30am

Academic Success : 25 November 2012, 7:30am

Some of you may ask me, what to do and how to activate?

Well, a few personal friends here are aware that I have registered my marriage and my solemnization date is 14 November 2012, 1:30pm.

So, I am making use of the good dates to set off a new chapter of my life journey for a blissful marriage.

For the Nobleman activation, I will wake up at 12:30am on 20 November 2012, to do some shifting of furnitures and cleaning the area of my house where my Nobleman star is located, based on my BaZi chart.

The same goes for Academic Success, that is my feng shui studies for better results, I will wake up before 7:30am, find the good spot of my house where my Academic star resides, clear away junks, and I will sit there and read books for half an hour.

Good luck to everybody! :)

Edited by mae29

Hi mae,

Will u be able to advice whether 30 nov will b a good day to move? Or which other day wld u recommend fr 24nov-10dec? My preferred date wld b 30nov though.

My mum said we can do some things eg, put rice in the house n boil a kettle of water n tt's considered moving?

Pls advice. Thanks v much for taking time to help...