Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charleslail

Does Smoking Pose A Risk To Your Fertility?

According to a latest study, smoking may pose a risk to a person’s fertility. In fact, the study emphasized that smoking not only is harmful for your fertility, it is a big concern on the fertility of the next generation as well. According to two separate studies, men who smoke cigarettes tend to lower the concentration of proteins in their testes which are essential for sperm generation. On the other hand, women who smoke while in their pregnancy may inseminate the seeds of infertility in their unborn child. Source:http://www.samrx.com/blog/quit-smoking/doe...-your-fertility

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
According to a latest study, smoking may pose a risk to a person’s fertility. In fact, the study emphasized that smoking not only is harmful for your fertility, it is a big concern on the fertility of the next generation as well. According to two separate studies, men who smoke cigarettes tend to lower the concentration of proteins in their testes which are essential for sperm generation. On the other hand, women who smoke while in their pregnancy may inseminate the seeds of infertility in their unborn child. Source:http://www.samrx.com/blog/quit-smoking/doe...-your-fertility

All i knw is smoking reduces yr sperm count and increase ED

having said as above, all my smoker friends got healty kids, some even have 3 !

Its true that some buck the trend, but I dont think we like to take that risk on our children right?

do not always think about yourself when you smoke, always think of the loved ones around you.

u are talking abt the 2nd hand smoke right? don't mind if i ask u this question; what do u do when u are at a road or bus-stop whereby all vehicles are generating carbon monoxide?