Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JeanL

Where Can I Tailor Made Sofa Covers?

Hi

I have a 3 and 2 seater sofa which is in a good condition. But the covers have already worn off. The covers are just two big pieces of fabric that are welco onto the sofa. Anybody knows where I could tailor these covers? Any what would be the estimated cost?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Spotlight?

yeah i think spotlight does it, they've a counter that does it over at the Plaza Sing branch. It's over at where all the fabrics are at near the carpark entrance. Not sure if they've got the same service at other branches.

Hi

I have a 3 and 2 seater sofa which is in a good condition. But the covers have already worn off. The covers are just two big pieces of fabric that are welco onto the sofa. Anybody knows where I could tailor these covers? Any what would be the estimated cost?

Thanks!

Look up upholsterers in yellowpages.com.sg

Hi

Thanks!

I understand Kia Meng Trading can do it?